Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Ivan Mendeleev [Shinigami.WIP] Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Ivan Mendeleev [Shinigami.WIP] Hakumod-1
Moderators
Ivan Mendeleev [Shinigami.WIP] KirikoModTag-1
Ivan Mendeleev [Shinigami.WIP] Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Ivan Mendeleev [Shinigami.WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Ivan Mendeleev [Shinigami.WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Ivan Mendeleev [Shinigami.WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Ivan Mendeleev [Shinigami.WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Ivan Mendeleev [Shinigami.WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Ivan Mendeleev [Shinigami.WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Ivan Mendeleev [Shinigami.WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Ivan Mendeleev [Shinigami.WIP] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Ivan Mendeleev [Shinigami.WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Ivan Mendeleev [Shinigami.WIP]

Go down

Ivan Mendeleev [Shinigami.WIP] Empty Ivan Mendeleev [Shinigami.WIP]

Post  Ivan Mendeleev Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:28 pm

Shinigami

Ivan Mendeleev [Shinigami.WIP] Father-enrico-maxwell-1379560edf

"Who are you...?"

Name: Ivan Mendeleev
Alias: Ivan the Impaler, Ivan the Dissector, Mad Scientist
Height & Weight: 5'10'' 160lbs
Eye & Hair Color: Purple eyes, Silver hair.

"I define who I am!"

Appearance: Ivan is of average height and average weight. However, Ivan is definitely not an average person. His skull is of a long, oval shape which ends with a point chin. His mouth is very wide, and his smile widens his mouth even more, giving a certain air of creepiness. His nose is very thin, the bridge seeming to be blade-like due to its gauntness. Finally, his eyes are deep within his skull, with sagging bags underneath them due to long nights up in the lab. His eyes are long in width and his eyelids cover the rest of what little of his eyeballs show. His irises are a deep, hypnotic purple color and have a solid design. His overall appearance is rather ghostly, so his face is very pale.

For the most part, Ivan's uniform is that of a normal member of the Gotei 13. However, his kosode and hakama are split down the center. The white sash that ties around his waist separates these two articles into two separate sections, leaving room to show what's underneath. What is underneath? Underneath Ivan's kosode is a gray dress vest with black buttons. Underneath his hakama is a pair of pitch black slacks that often blends in with the hakama. Lastly, he wears black boots instead of the waraji. This variation of the uniform may seem very different from a standard shinigami uniform, but it really isn't; with the slacks blending in with the hakama, the only difference is the vest, which isn't an ample variation.

Among all of the factors previously stated, there are a few more unique aspects to Ivan's appearance. Such as his hair. Ivan's hair is quite long, it ends at the small of his back. He keeps his silver hair in a tight ponytail so that there are no problems in the lab. Next, Ivan also wears some pitch black leather gloves, for little to no reason. When he is in the lab, or in his own home, Ivan tends to not wear his shinigami uniform at all; he only wears the vest and slacks.

"... And my actions define me!"

Personality Traits:

"Everyone loves my positive side..."

• Ivan's grandfather, Dmitri Mendeleev was the man who contributed the disputably most important factor to modern science, the periodic table. Even though two generations is a long time, some of the genius was passed down the blood-work. So, as previously stated, Ivan is quite intelligent.

• To be a scientist, one must be able to find inspiration in the smallest of things. To think of the most abstract inventions and to be more precise, create a use for them. Ivan had nearly perfected this, gathering ideas from all around, using his creativity. Gathering ideas from the hollows, the humans, as well as from the birds and the bees.

• His alias "The Mad Scientist" is from his dangerous experiments. Many of these experiments were done under the nose of the Central 46 and the Captain Commander due to his cunning. His ability to talk his way out of situations as well as his ability to plan ahead on times, location, people, and tools to use gets him out of dirty situations where he may in fact be kicked out from the Soul Society as a whole.

• Being a scientist, Ivan must always be precise; one mess up can cause serious problems. This preciseness left the lab with him. Outside of the lab, he never leaves a job undone and feels as if he had failed if a job is indeed left undone. Of course, he does not obsess over the failure because failure is always an option.

• Ivan was brought up in the lap of luxury, so he is both snobbish as well as courteous. However, he does in fact choose who to be courteous to. It may be most people, however he is quick to change his opinion on someone. To most people he first meets, he is indeed courteous.

"...but my negative side is the interesting part."

• Ivan could care less for Earth and its inhabitants, after all, he's dead, why should he care? But on top of that, he could care less for his fellow shinigami and his their nemesis the hollows and arrancar. So, one could say Ivan's thirst for knowledge makes him a callous person.

• Most of his time spent in the lab; Ivan tends to keep his personal affairs away from other people. His distant personality makes it hard for him to make friends, but then again, he never really tries to make friends. His distance comes completely natural to him. After all, his grandfather Dmitri Mendeleev locked himself in his room for 3 and a half days in an attempt to organize the elements.

• Being a callous and distant person, Ivan does not get close to anyone. Therefore, his faith in others is minimal. Ivan prefers to do things on his own because people of such lower intelligence compared to him are not to be dealt with; they will just screw everything up. However, he does trust a few people with his experiments and actions.

• The main reason for his distance, distrust in others, and his callousness is his haughtiness. His haughtiness may not be at the levels of others *cough* Luto *cough*, neither is it an overall cockiness. Ivan's haughtiness is driven by his self-believed superior intelligence in comparison to others.

• Ivan isn't called the Mad Scientist for nothing. His ruthless personality gave him that name. His drive to get what he wanted under any circumstance is inspiring to some, but the extent he will go just to get what he wants or to get something done is frightening.

"You caught me in a Mono-log!"

Additional information: As stated numerous times before, Ivan is a scientist. However, he is a mad scientist, not an angry scientist, a crazy scientist. He will use anything as a test subject, monkeys, birds, shinigami, humans, arrancar, anything that can further enhance his knowledge. Speaking of his knowledge, Ivan's goal is one that he will most likely never be able to achieve. His goal is to be the most intelligent being of all, but of course this is impossible, because the word "intelligence" is loosely defined. Whether it means science and math, english and history, knowing every person in the world, having an organized catalog of everything and knowing everything from it. The word intelligence is very odd, more of an opinion, and no matter what, there will be someone who believes Ivan is nothing more than a scientist.

"You will be punished!"

Zanpakuto Spirit & Inner World:
Kumogami:

Sealed Zanpakuto: Include 1 paragraph explaining what your Sealed Zanpakuto looks like. Be mindful that we are very stringent on requirements for Dual Zanpakuto. They will be a rarity so your application better be good if you want Dual Zan's

Shikai Zanpakuto: Include 1 paragraph explaining what your Shikai Zanpakuto Looks like.

Shikai Ability: Include 1 paragraph explaining what your Zanpakuto does. Remember we do not want techniques; we just want the basic version of your Zanpakuto's core ability.

"Are you the one from my past?"

Background: This needs to be at least 3 paragraphs long. Include experiences about your time as a human, even if you don't remember it, your time in the Rukongai, your time in the Soul Academy, and how you gained your Shikai state. Please do not include anything in regards to a Rank. We will judge your application and put you in a seat. Once that is done you may edit the application to include your rank.

RP Sample:

Please include a sample of how you would normally RP.
Ivan Mendeleev
Ivan Mendeleev

Back to top Go down