Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Potential Human Houses Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Potential Human Houses Hakumod-1
Moderators
Potential Human Houses KirikoModTag-1
Potential Human Houses Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Potential Human Houses I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Potential Human Houses I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Potential Human Houses I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Potential Human Houses I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Potential Human Houses I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Potential Human Houses I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Potential Human Houses I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Potential Human Houses I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Potential Human Houses I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Potential Human Houses

+2
Yoshino
Kiriko Tenshi
6 posters

Go down

Potential Human Houses Empty Potential Human Houses

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:31 pm

This is just kind of a "Flow of Ideas" post, so please be kind...

Ok so I got a pretty good idea of two of the three major human houses: one very "pro-Spirit" and the other able to swing both ways, but usually "anti-Spirit" (I don't want a pure "anti-spirit" house on this RPG, personally, as it makes it almost impossible for people who like the _theme_ of that house to collab with others).

Obviously one would be the Tenshi family. Lots of Shinto influences; probably some Omnyouji and Shugenja stuff too just so we can have one house to kinda encapsulate all of the north-eastern spiritual beliefs. Very pro-spirit, with many of its members themselves being born from unions between spirits and men or being possessed by spirits or being spiritual beings themselves (using the Human template for their characters).

This house is basically already fleshed out and evolving naturally based on the interactions between me, Kasa, Miki and Haku. That's fine. That's great.

And I'd like the Third House on the site to be a blank slate for now: if a player or group of players join or establish this new house, we'd have room for them as one of the three "Great Houses" in the human world.

The other house idea? Well I don't want to start the RPG with only one human house that forces all humans who don't want to go solo to be a Shinto-ist. So I propose we go for a Vatican-controlled house. Its a little cliche, but it hasn't been done in the Bleach-verse/the manga yet and its a very well known cosmology to those of us in the west. Heck: I even have a character idea for it. The house could include priests, western traders, leymen, nuns and even "living Saints". They could be split into "Orders": One for the very anti-spirit Exorcists, one for the priests and "living saints" who identify themselves as using or themselves being spiritually active in the role and life of the spirits and the third for a more neutral order who include leymen (i.e. non-priests/clergy members), monks and nuns who follow the basic teachings of the vatican but are less dogmatic than the first two orders.

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Potential Human Houses Empty Re: Potential Human Houses

Post  Yoshino Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:08 pm

Let me throw my vote in with the Catholic order. We're already tying Shinto in, why not add 'Christianity' as well. (Also I'd recommend one more 'order' of 'heretics' those who don't follow the Vatican, while still having a similar base belief structure and purpose.)

Yoshino

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren Tenshi Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Truthfully there are all sorts of types that could be derived for humans. I mean ironically the humans are the most spread out in powers as a race, but they are the most limited when you consider the whole of humanity at hand. 3 houses of humans and 3 houses of quincy, the problem is that since they are quite separate Types of people, its like saying we are going to put the Arrancar and Shinigami together and give them each three divisions that they MUST fit into.

But anyway, I like the idea of leaving a house open, so someone else could come up with something if they want.
Ren Tenshi
Ren Tenshi

Strength : 70

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:29 pm

I am completely in 100% agreement with TK and Ren on this matter. Humans are both the most diverse and the most limited which is a lot of fun tbh. We already have our Pro Spirit House which is tied to Shintoism so adding a Anti-Spirit House with ties to Christianity in general would be cool and keeping the third House open for someone else to incorporate a neat idea into is a good thing. So yeah I'll give this my stamp of approval.

*Stamps*
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Miki Tenshi Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:44 pm

I want to make things really clear!!!! The Houses will always be something of a muddy area. These "Houses" were just copied over versions. I would like to make our own Human backgrounds. Thus if someone has a solid idea write it up and let Haku look it over. I personally don't want my Jundo house to go poof,... but eh w/e ^^
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Miki Tenshi Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Here is a proposal, an Idea.

I am going to rewrite the whole Human house thing, but I would like to keep those houses there, but more of a Human Council type thing... Just info to keep all the houses bound together in common interest instead of trying to kill each other. Below the Human Head leader (like a CC or King of HM type of thing) there will be Human houses that people make and create their own codec's for. These houses can only be created by an Obayun level character and has to be ran by an Admin or H Mod.

Does that sound suitable? This way we won't limit the people to just those three pre-packaged houses. I also don't like the ideas of Mavericks and such. So we need to do the same thing with the Quincy as well. Or follow the guideline Ryder filled out. Either way I am open to keeping the Mortal Races more diverse and bendable... As long as the new Houses|Clans created by the members don't end up like the, imo unneeded, side groups of BG, or try to implement "Special" rules for their house...
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoshino Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Well, with Quincy mavericks are more easily avoided, because everybody is descended from a Quincy somewhere down the line, even if they aren't part of the council itself.

With humans though, I perceive independents being more common, so I'm not sure how you would tie everybody into a grouping.

Yoshino

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:21 pm

A Human Council works perfectly. It would give our Houses things to do which is a VERY good thing. Also I'll write up the Tenshi House sooner or later but essentially they are a Shinto themed Pro Spirit Family. And I also against the idea of Mavericks and Rogues. Honestly I never seen the reason for them they become aimless characters... which isn't a good thing.

@ Yoshi: Well just going by what me and Miki discussed two Houses are already going to be tied together by blood. Tenshi and the House Miki will be a part of are going to be connected, like a side House based from the Tenshi Family. Considering I'm allowing people to join the Houses via oaths of Fealty that is also a good way for people to join the houses and be "related".
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenshou Ine Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:37 pm

I would like to suggest the option of a catholic chruch run organization as an option for humans that are on a secret crusade against all shinigami and arrancar. Mind you any arrancar that finds itself with looking akin to an angel would be a welcome sight to this organization. Set up in the times of the Teutonic Knights, while only rarely was a child born with powers back then it is more common now and the ranks are being filled. I think something based on paladins of virtues (Yes, credit goes to Luto), but I really like the idea of a differently set up organization that isn't akin straight up to shinigami divisions.

Les Paladins - Ranks

Paladin Aurelius: 600 EP

Paladin Castitas: 400 EP
Subalterne de Paladin Castitas: 300 EP
Paladin Temperantia: 400 EP
Subalterne de Paladin Temperantia: 300 EP
Paladin Caritas: 400 EP
Subalterne de Paladin Caritas: 300 EP
Paladin Industria: 400 EP
Subalterne de Paladin Industria: 300 EP
Paladin Patientia: 400 EP
Subalterne de Paladin Patientia: 300 EP
Paladin Humanitas: 400 EP
Subalterne de Paladin Humanitas: 300 EP
Paladin Humilitas: 400 EP
Subalterne de Paladin Humilitas: 300 EP

Apostolic vicariate:125 EP - 250 EP (These would work in a way as they sign on to work for a Paladin. EP based upon their app.)

Last edited by Kenshou Ine on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenshou Ine
Kenshou Ine

Strength : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Honestly as creative as that is Ine it would clash with the Pro Spirit Houses. We would have to change the Houses around to allow for more people with a 600EP total. For the moment now its set to where only one Oyaban can run a House, which I mean is fine in a Yakuza type deal but... with actual Families? << I would like to see another 600 EP position open to all Houses or a 500 EP positon open.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenshou Ine Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Those numbers were just an idea so it could be lower. Anyways I think the problem is I think sometimes we allow for too much harmony, I think one of the themes of Bleach is struggle and strife.
Kenshou Ine
Kenshou Ine

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenshou Ine Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:56 pm

Adjusted above suggestion to a lower number for EP.
Kenshou Ine
Kenshou Ine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down