Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R) Mikiadmintag2
Admin
5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R) Hakumod-1
Moderators
5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R) KirikoModTag-1
5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R) Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R)

2 posters

Go down

5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R) Empty 5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R)

Post  Kenshou Ine Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:43 pm

It seemed that even now he enjoyed working with the new recruits of the squad, teaching them the most important lessons that would save their life in a fight one day. Walking in front of the recruits in the largest dojo where he was holding today’s lesson. The dojo itself was possibly one of the most well kept buildings in the fifth divisions’ compound. If it were anything less he would be embarrassed. The hard wood lining everywhere, with the padded mat in the center, various sparring equipment lining the sides of the dojo each bit placed with immaculate precision. This truly was the heart of the fifth division. Looking at each one of the new faces committing it to his memory, for each one of these members had become part of his family. Each one of them as important as the ones he had known for so long. He only hopped that he could impart this onto them. The fifth division was the battle division and known for their strength, often times being considered barbaric by some of the other members of the other divisions. Their real strength lied in that each member was willing to die fighting for the man or woman next to him in battle. The idea that they would fight for what they believed in and would never give up.

He always felt that being the captain meant he had to show this and prove it through himself. Quite often he found himself putting himself in risk to keep his division safe. They were all important to him and no one would ever threaten them and get away with it on his watch. Looking at the faces of the new recruits he knew they were ready for the most important lesson he could ever teach them. “I know you all are extremely excited for today’s lesson, as I called it the most important lesson you will receive from me in your time here as a shinigami. I know many of you are thinking this will be some powerful move in which to fight with or some way to gain the upper hand in battle, but this is not true. Today I am going to explain where the true strength of division five comes from. It comes from the men and women next to you right now. Look around, remember their faces their names, for this is your family. The reason we fight so hard is to protect each other, because no one is allowed to harm your brothers and sisters while you remain able to fight. This is our greatest weapon, the unity in our division is not likely one that can be surpassed by any other. The fact that you will need to use your blade to protect one another in all future battles is why we strive to become so strong. We fight together cohesively and with this unity we can defeat any enemy that stands in our way. This brings us to the second part of our lesson today, always fight for what you believe in and be prepared to die for that belief. Remember if you are not willing to fully commit yourself to something you might as well not commit at all, because all you will do is let those down who have committed to it. These two lessons are the reason division five is strong. We fight together and are willing to sacrifice our lives for each other. We also fight for what we believe, even if it goes against what you have been told it is more important to be true to yourself and follow your ideals."

Looking out across the recruits he could see them struggling to comprehend why this made them so powerful. He knew that each one of them would come to see it in their own time, usually when they would finally risk their life for a teammate on a mission. They would finally understand the bond that exists between them and their division. Kenshou thought about it and hoped his former captain would approve of what he was doing here with the squad. It was the best way to continue with what she had taught him so long ago. He knew that the division was in a better place with the unity that had been created. It was no longer a place for individual attempting to show off their power and lord it over those with less, but rather one for them to use that new found power to protect their squad mates.

Ending his lesson, he noticed three shinigami at the door of the dojo all talking to each other. Walking over and speaking with them he told them he would like to talk to his lieutenant to meet him in the courtyard by his quarters. He enjoyed having a small open area by his quarters, quite often he found himself out there at night training by the moon and sometimes. He especially liked having it there when it rained, as training in non-ideal conditions defiantly prepared one for fights in the real world. Walking out of the dojo and heading over to his own quarters he thought about his lieutenant, she was a strong woman and defiantly a skilled fighter. The only thing was he was not sure on was how she stood with how he was running the division. While he knew how he was going to run this division would be something to make his own former captain proud he still wanted the input of his seated officers, especially his lieutenant’s opinion. It was important that together they were a unified front for the division, so it was about time talked to her and gathered her opinion on everything with the division. He knew she was observant and might be able to tell him some things he would miss as captain. The recruits were just not as comfortable with the captain as they were with, … well anyone else in the division.
------------------------------
1,009 Words - 4 EP
Kenshou Ine
Kenshou Ine

Strength : 80

Back to top Go down

5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R) Empty Re: 5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R)

Post  Kasumi Matsumara Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:20 pm

The sun shone and brought warmth the world below known as Seireitei. The wind was gently and playing tag through the hair of a young woman who looked to be in her early twenties. Kasumi opened her glistening light blue eyes looking forward. Some of the people thought that they were staring at heaven. It had been a long time coming for her, which took her many years to be in position as Lieutenant of Squad Five. The events over the last ten years seemed like yesterday. Captains that came to the division went in and out like revolving doors. They either left the division, left the White City all together, or was killed during a mission. Dedication and perseverance paid off for the brunette who loved the division than she did when she when she came out from the Academy. She loved the division too much to leave now. The good thing about her promotion was that the paperwork was handed over to other people equally even though new captain still found ways to avoid it all together.

Kasumi slowly made her way over to the closet, which she opened slowly, cringing as a jolt of pain shot through her shoulder as she did so. Sighing and shrugging her shoulders resignedly, the swordswoman reached out and grabbed a fresh set of the traditional shihakushou to wear for the day. Her shihakushou was form fitting on the bottom while the top half was somewhat loose and flowing, which was good for her since she is more built for strength than speed. She turned away as she kicked the closet door shut and set the clothes on her comfortable bed. Gently, the brunette unfolded the wardrobe she had selected and put them on, making sure they looked as clean and professional as she could get them to look. The Soul Reaper had to present herself as best as he could while training.

When she was fully dressed, Kasumi strode into the bathroom where she splashed her beautifully tanned face with water, serving the double purpose of further cleaning up her appearance, and making her more awake after a training session late last night. When the voluptuous death god was satisfied that she was ready to go to training grounds, she straightened up and looked herself in the mirror. Mmmm. Looks like I’m ready for today’s activities, she thought to herself as she spun around a couple of times.

While the swordswoman was lost up in her own peace, a young recruit knocked on the door with a nervous smile on her face. The blonde tends to act girly when the new appointed captain speaks to her, but she won’t make a scene that may get herself in trouble. Staring at death god with her amethyst eyes, the Squad Five member giggled with her hands covering her mouth. “Matsumara-fukutaichou?”

“Yes, Aiko-chan?” the brunette asked with her hands folded. “This message better not be a waste of my time.”

“Ine-taichou requests you to meet him at the courtyard by his quarters,” the teal-eyed girl replied as gave her superior a sheepish grin.

“Okay. I’m on my way over there.” Kasumi made sure she was not forgetting anything. She scooped up zanpakutou, tying her to her obi, making sure weapon was secure. “Alright Tenzansatsu, let’s go shall we and see the new captain wants with me,” commented Amaya to her blade happily as she was indeed excited and have been for a while. She slide her door open and got out of her room. She saw some of her squad mates racing around to make sure the late bloomers were up. She slide her door shut behind her before heading to the large ground outside that lead a path to the courtyard. The sensual death god stood outside of her Captain’s quarters, fixing her hair as the bangs had messed up the appearance to due to her sprinting from one section of the building to another. She could still vaguely recall the last time she strode over those lush wooden floors within that corridor. The stillness permeating from the place was eerie, yet somewhat welcoming. The faint outshoots of sunlight seeping through the partly opened windows were about the only light sources which brightened the hallway -- amusingly fitting for a division embroiled in the dark and chilling grasp of warfare and combat.

“My apologies for missing the action at the dojo, Ine-taichou,” Kasumi said sheepishly. “I had to put in some extra sleep due to some training late last night. So how are things going today?”

Word Count: 763
EP Gain: 3
Total EP Gain: 3
Kasumi Matsumara
Kasumi Matsumara

Strength : 50

Back to top Go down

5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R) Empty Re: 5th Division Barracks - A Captain and his Lieutenant (Closed.R)

Post  Kenshou Ine Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:29 am

His lieutenant entered his office and quickly gave him an apology for missing training in the dojo. Looking up almost surprised he quickly stood up and passed a hand over the two sheathed blades at his side pushing the hoari back a little. “Really now Kasumi no need to apologize, you wouldn’t be the lieutenant of this division if I doubted your dedication and strength. After all I selected you for this position, because I believed you would be the best person for the division. Now let’s go for a walk why don’t we, it’s a beautiful day and I would enjoy the presence of a lovely lady.” With that Kenshou started walking out of his office and heading down the walkway on the side of his own garden. He was trying to decide how to put his question to Kasumi without possibly offending her. Looking over to her as they walked along he finally just decided to be straight forward about it.

“So Kasumi, how do you feel about our little division here? I’m interested in your opinions and what you here around the barracks. After all recruits don’t come talking to me for advice, I am the fierce captain of the fifth. I know the other divisions call us barbarians and think I’m the biggest one of all of us, but I just want to protect this division with everything I have.”

He gave her a chance to reply before walking along some more, just looking around the division. They had left his own garden and had entered the area near the gate of the division. There were plenty of recruits out and about doing chores and running messages for officers. It was a true place of peace, many would never understand the peace one could feel in battle. It was in battle Kenshou felt he could understand a person’s soul the best. It was often at those times he felt that he was able to see their inner self the best. After all he had met so many people that had been one thing on the inside and had hidden it so well that the outer persona convinced everyone. It was a terrible thing and it was impossible to contain something like that when two people crossed blades. He felt like he knew the answer he would be receiving from Kasumi, but he wanted to be sure that he knew who she was. It had been a long time since they had trained together. Kenshou felt he might need to see how far she could be pushed these days, but that would be another day. Today was just to get to know her feelings on the way he ran this division and what she heard from the other men and women in the division. It would only serve to make him a better leader. He knew that he would give his life for any one of these men and woman, he could only hope his lieutenant would be a good enough person for when that day came. Whoever it was then would become captain.

------------------------------
517 Words - 2 EP
Total - 6 EP
Kenshou Ine
Kenshou Ine

Strength : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasumi Matsumara Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:03 am

Kasumi smiled at her captain, blushing in embarrassment when he flattered her with his comments as the pair walked along the hallway. She was indeed an attractive woman in which most of the members of the division fall head over heels for her. Such attention had been awkward at times, but she’d gotten used to it. Her shiny brown hair flows like water from a stream; her striking light blue irises were almost as if the people was looking at heaven itself. Some of the Shinigami thought if she hadn’t graduated from the Shino Academy that a career in modeling would’ve suited her much better because of her charming looks. Few of them suggest that used her body to move up in the ladder, which were not true at all. The swordswoman knew that some of them would hold a grudge against her for some reason or another and that was fine. She would let her Zanjutsu skills do the talking for her in training and in battle to quell the hatred. The brunette looked at her captain who wanted to know her opinion of the division she called home for more than a decade. Things had certainly changed, but the bitter feelings remained especially from other divisions.

“I’m still surprised that people don’t come to you more for advice more often.” Kasumi placed her hands behind her back as she continued to enjoy the small stroll in the courtyard and to the garden. “I think some of them are still uncomfortable about your being their captain. They believe that you won’t change your lazy ways, especially from the time when you was the lieutenant several years ago. As far as Squad Five being barbarians, I don’t think that perception will never go away. Unless you want the Third Division to continue to bill us, or in this case badger us, for the injuries caused by our members, I think the off-handed behavior needs to be curbed. We take pride in fighting, yes. However, we can make things very difficult for other divisions to work or fight alongside with us. That haori you’re wearing represents the burdens you inherit from past Captains in the division, but Seireitei as a whole.” Kasumi pointed to his long white coat as a point of reference. “As long you’re steadfast to your convictions for the greater good, the division should be fine. Relationships have been fractured for far too long, Kenshou.”

Kasumi’s smile was everlasting, but those in her division knew that this smile was calculating and mischievous. The voluptuous lieutenant stared into the blue eyes of her superior and surmised her thoughts and strategies. It was a habit of Kasumi to play scenario after scenario in her mind in quick flashes. She was modest and sensual looking, but her light blue eyes showed the wisdom and experience of a veteran soldier. “Unnecessary fighting is absolutely worthless, but there is value in enjoyment of battle. As a Shinigami we are here to fight, to exhibit strength and execute judgment on the evils of the world. Any act of killing, just or not, damns your soul and wear at your wits. In order to counterbalance these effects, we need to feel the life course through your veins; do this by enjoying the fight. Death is just a part of the eternal cycle of life. If one dies as a spirit they will be reborn with their slate clean. Battle is a prelude to your of course. Live it, love it and cling to your life so you can accomplish your goals, Captain.”

Word Count: 597
EP Gain: 2
Total EP Gain: 5

Last edited by Kasumi Matsumara on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix total EP gain)
Kasumi Matsumara
Kasumi Matsumara

Strength : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down