Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
To Our "Leader" Mikiadmintag2
Admin
To Our "Leader" Hakumod-1
Moderators
To Our "Leader" KirikoModTag-1
To Our "Leader" Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
To Our "Leader" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
To Our "Leader" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
To Our "Leader" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
To Our "Leader" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
To Our "Leader" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
To Our "Leader" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
To Our "Leader" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
To Our "Leader" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
To Our "Leader" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

To Our "Leader"

3 posters

Go down

To Our "Leader" Empty To Our "Leader"

Post  Izumi Tenshi Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:21 pm

I know you are busy Miki but I have an important question that needs to be posted here... why are you still floating around BleachGotei? You claimed that you would become active over here as soon as you finished Hikari's stuff but I see you are redoing Tatsu's stuff over there as well now... and you are spending more time over there than you are here. Are you lying to us? Are you giving us false promises and have no intention to break away from BG and let this place crumble? If not then you need to honestly become a presence here. You are supposed to be our leader, not me, not TK, You. Without you backing us up this place is dead. The user base is annoyed with your lack of presence here and your continued presence at the old site is just making it worse for all of us.

Now I know for a fact that I am not the only one upset and confused over this. I hope the others can speak their mind here so you can see our disapproval and decide whether or not you want to kill BE or cut your tie with BG and make this place better. Your choice. I'm frustrated beyond belief and tired of seeing this place get neglected while you flounder about on the site you left with us in order to make a new and better site.

BleachExile is dying because of your lack of presence. You need to decide if this place is more important than your soiled ties with BG.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

Back to top Go down

To Our "Leader" Empty Re: To Our "Leader"

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:34 am

I've written this post 9 times. The first 7 times it was at least 500 words long and I deleted it. Then, the 8th, my browser crashed. The 9th time I had this long "I understand" kind of post defending Miki. Then I saw this thread:

http://bleachgotei.forumsmotion.com/t5577-november-player-otm#53697

Really? REALLY Miki? I gave up October Player Of the Month there because I was told *you* thought I wasn't "on board" with Bexile enough for not resigning at BGotei. I rejected my mod-ship there. I dropped 11 collabs AND my HUGE mission. I basically dropped the only two characters I've given two shits about because I was told to believe in you.

Honestly I feel betrayed. Hurt. Angry. I was about to call myself and Haku hypocrites for our anger towards you while we ourselves aren't posting too much...but we just aren't posting because we don't feel safe given your lack of commitment. We've committed 110% and given up everything: even RPGs that no one on this board, including Haku, knows a thing about (oh: newsflash: I dropped 5 RPGs to focus on BExile! I was a mod on one that is older than the Bleach Manga and the other was with a friend who I just learned is moving away in a month so I've never be able to IRL RP with him again...).

Honestly, after swearing I'd give up forum based RPing 4 years ago I just feel sick, stupid and angry at myself for thinking that people could be different. Its the same crap every time I join one of these RPGs. I was flying high there for about a month or two thinking I found a non-elitist, forgiving, happy, loyal group of friends I could RP with and then something like this happens...

I also find it amusing that this is the 666th post on our forum.

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:04 pm

We're all beyond angry with you Miki and honestly? You are going to be hard pressed to defend your activity on BG verses your inactivity here. I am honest to goodness sick and tired of seeing you browsing BG while neglecting this place and you reposting Tatsu and trying to get him to Elite over there did it in for me. I am beyond pissed off at you, I think you are lying to us, I think you have zero intention of RPing here, and I think you were just blowing smoke up our asses while sucking up to the Staff at BG. I am upset and I am VERY angry. I feel betrayed and there is little you can do to fix that.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya Darkholme Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Quite frankly I'm surprised it took this long for someone to say something. I've been incredibly inactive here, silently boycotting posting or doing jack shit because our head admin isn't doing anything.

But to be honest, its far, far beyond the point of reconciliation for me. I'm going to have my account deleted and say "good riddance" to all Bleach RPs. This is all just absolutely absurd, and Hika, I expected a lot more from you. It really is a shame; I was looking forward to starting a new roleplay with a character that I actually liked with people that I respected as RPers. My hat is off to TK and Haku who have the patience of saints and an unrivaled loyalty.

I'll be on MSN if anyone wants/needs to contact me. But for now, I have absolutely no faith in our fearless leader and am expecting a full on 'push under the rug' or downright deletion of Exile. All I can say is, I wish I didn't see this coming, but I absolutely did.

Ciao.
Sakuya Darkholme
Sakuya Darkholme
Human

Strength : 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Hika didn't really leave
He told me he's probably coming back as admin soon

Hika can you please explain this...? I want the truth from you.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am

物語は、おとぎ話でさえ、すべて終わりを迎える。

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content