Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Posting and Combat Etiquette Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Posting and Combat Etiquette Hakumod-1
Moderators
Posting and Combat Etiquette KirikoModTag-1
Posting and Combat Etiquette Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Posting and Combat Etiquette I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Posting and Combat Etiquette I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Posting and Combat Etiquette I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Posting and Combat Etiquette I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Posting and Combat Etiquette I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Posting and Combat Etiquette I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Posting and Combat Etiquette I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Posting and Combat Etiquette I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Posting and Combat Etiquette I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Posting and Combat Etiquette

Go down

Posting and Combat Etiquette Empty Posting and Combat Etiquette

Post  Miki Tenshi Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:08 am

Basic Combat Etiquette | Regulations

BASIC | 1v1 RULES

Rule One: Do not call your hits.
The most important rule. (Example: It is essentially a form of playing your opponent's character when you say that your technique smashes into their character.) Describe the attempt; even write up the factors going against the opponent being able to dodge. But in the end, the choice of getting hit or not lays with the opponent. A mod or admin will step in if a dodge is excessive.

Rule Two: Give & Take
It goes hand in hand with rule number one. Combat is about give and take, not just take.
If you dodge everything with ease in a battle with someone similar of stat-levels, there might be a problem. Part of give and take is admitting when you are disadvantaged. Stats are an important, and usually deciding factor.
A 4th Seat might be able to fight with a 3rd Seat, but he may be disadvantaged. A 4th seat fighting a Captain is practically doomed to lose. (When comparing ranks I am really comparing the base stats and expected skill comparisons.)

Rule Three: Two Attacks.
That is what a fighting post should consist of. Combat is a chess match, you do not take multiple turns in chess. Feel free to add dialogue, thoughts, feelings, descriptions, and such to your combat post. But do not exceed two attacks per post unless your opponent has given you permission to perform a combo. When you state that your character performs this, and then that, and finishes with a last technique, you are also saying that your opponent stood there and did nothing while you were being flashy with your techniques. That is a definite abuse.
Techniques themselves hold no limit, but are instead to be used responsibly by the player. If a technique requires action, it should take time, this effecting your ability to act and react.

Rule Four: No editing of your posts.
If you make a mistake, then you've made a mistake. Take the hit and move on. You may not go back and change your mistakes under any circumstances, and your opponent should report you immediately if you do. If you notice something such as a grammar or technical foul, tell the opponent before making your changes.

Rule Five: No Time-Traveling
Time-Traveling is an RP term where a player will react before the opponents attacks, and does so in a thread after the opponent has attacked. Roleplaying actions must go with the flow of combat. Every action calls for a reaction, but you cannot add actions before your opponent's actions.
No changing actions: Remember that what you do in a previous post cannot be undone: hence why combat actions should be limited in your posts. Your character would most-likely not continue a massive attack spree while the opponent has already evaded and counter-attacked in their turn. You will most-likely die.
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down