Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Welcome to Bleach Exile. Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Welcome to Bleach Exile. Hakumod-1
Moderators
Welcome to Bleach Exile. KirikoModTag-1
Welcome to Bleach Exile. Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Welcome to Bleach Exile. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Welcome to Bleach Exile. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Welcome to Bleach Exile. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Welcome to Bleach Exile. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Welcome to Bleach Exile. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Welcome to Bleach Exile. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Welcome to Bleach Exile. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Welcome to Bleach Exile. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Welcome to Bleach Exile. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Welcome to Bleach Exile.

Go down

Welcome to Bleach Exile. Empty Welcome to Bleach Exile.

Post  Miki Tenshi Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Welcome:

This is Bleach Exile an alternate universe Role Playing site. Just to start off let me welcome you to this wonderful site where we strive to have the highest standard of quality and still maintain the fun aspect of RP. We are committed to bring you a system in which you will have huge potential for character growth in a diverse manner of playing.

What sets us apart from others?:

We have got an administration team that has over 20 years of combined experience in leading forum based RP settings. Not only that we are focused on diversity and flexibility; this way there are few restrictions on how creative your character can be. Of course you still need to stay within the bounds of the Bleach Universe, but that doesn't mean there are external elements that you can bring into Bleach Exile. We have introduced Shintoism into the Human's codec, Quincy are not a dying race and are not just inclusive to Japan, Vizard's are not a cast out group in Exile, Espada are now the final evolution in a Hollows life and we have introduced Gods in the Form of Exalted Characters.

We set ourselves apart form other sites by focusing on the "Fun" aspect of the game, not the details that restrict character players from creating a character that they can love an nourish into a Prestige setting. We also focus on Quality of RP; understanding that if you are not there yet, we will help you become one of the most qualified writers. -And all through we have rules we follow and live by; we understand that some may be flawed, thus we are not opposed to growth and change.

Bleach Exile is adamant about remaining drama free and promoting creativity and fun. We cannot achieve this by limiting you Creativity through strict rules and absolute denial of something "different", of course we don't intend of having a host of "Ichigo Kurusaki's" running around on the site and so we are adamant on character depth and individual plot play.

Starting out:

Okay so you are new here and want to know what you need to do in order to start. Well that is easy and as you have all ready probably seen; there is an application section in the forum boards. Choose your race and copy+paste the application code into the WIP and Finished board. There one of our staff members will look at the application and approve or deny you. Mind you if you are denied it means you will need to redo certain areas in order to get approved.

Once approved you will need to head on over to the Stats | Skills | Techniques board to finish up your character creation. This is the area in which you will decide the specifics of your character and define how powerful he or she is. All of this information will be once again looked over by a staff member and approved or denied. Please remember that we do not support godmodding nor mini-maxing. (Those will be defined in the rules section of this forum.)

Bleach Exile's Goal:

This sites over all goal is to have fun. There are a few ways we will do this.

First: We will moderate this site with Functionality in mind, but not at the expense of fun.
Second: We will moderate this site with Quality in mind, but not as the expense of creativity.
Lastly: We will moderate this site with Equality in mind.

The specifics of etiquette expected form our players and staff members will be in a separate post in the Rules board.

So with all this in mind. Go forth and have yourself a fun time and Welcome to the Bleach Exile Family.
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down