Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
What do you want to see in missions/plots? Mikiadmintag2
Admin
What do you want to see in missions/plots? Hakumod-1
Moderators
What do you want to see in missions/plots? KirikoModTag-1
What do you want to see in missions/plots? Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
What do you want to see in missions/plots? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
What do you want to see in missions/plots? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
What do you want to see in missions/plots? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
What do you want to see in missions/plots? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
What do you want to see in missions/plots? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
What do you want to see in missions/plots? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
What do you want to see in missions/plots? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
What do you want to see in missions/plots? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
What do you want to see in missions/plots? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

What do you want to see in missions/plots?

5 posters

Go down

What do you want to see in missions/plots? Empty What do you want to see in missions/plots?

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:37 pm

What do you want to see in missions and/or plots on this site? How would you prefer they are organized? Be as specific or vague as you want. Say as little or as much as you want.

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see in missions/plots? Empty Re: What do you want to see in missions/plots?

Post  Izumi Tenshi Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Less emphasis on battles and more emphasis on interactions and characterizations. Investigation type missions for instance would be fun as hell and considering the Konkon Udon is a Detective Agency it makes sense to have them.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see in missions/plots? Empty Hmmm.

Post  Síofra ó Murchadha Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:05 am

An abundance of clans/councils/squads/etc makes a lot of room for cloak and dagger work, perhaps lackeys in the Soul King's court (if such a thing exists in Bleach Exile) trying to manipulate captains within the Gotei Six against each other for their own reasons, modern science on earth finding a way to observe and harvest reishi and the consequences, or a clan on earth designing a new blessing for hollows that sends the purified souls a different afterlife.

I'm probably thinking too big. But a question that might affect any plot idea and how it plays out would be; just how internally consistent a canon will the site have?
Síofra ó Murchadha
Síofra ó Murchadha

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see in missions/plots? Empty Re: What do you want to see in missions/plots?

Post  Yoshino Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:35 am

Oh I wouldn't say you're thinking too large at all Siofra. Not at all in my mind. Those are all pretty cool, and I'd love to see some espionage (hah, espion) playing out at Bleach Exile.

Also, something else to consider. The theory of 'darkmatter' is matter that can't be detected visually, but it's existence is theorized by gravitational effects. What other kind of 'matter' can not be detected visually by normal people, but has effects on physical objects? The answer is Reishi. For all we know, those clumps of 'darkmatter' out there are Reishi solar systems with spiritual entities living in them.

Yoshino

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:02 pm

I am up for Espionage and Investigations. I am just tired of straight up battle missions. They're not creative anymore... XD And really it doesn't take much talent to battle. I would much rather see awesome characterization and an engaging plot than watch two people have a fight.

As for the subject of Dark Matter and "aliens'.... I am in support of other dimensions and Seireiteis and the like but I dunno how I feel about spiritual aliens. I would rather shy away from full on psuedo science and keep the focus on the earthly Human World and the Spirit Realms.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoshino Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:26 pm

Fair enough Izumi, though it might be nice to keep it open as a potential option in the future.

In the meantime, maybe it would be a good idea to open a thread to start discussing these other 'spiritual realms.'

Assuming we're sticking with this piece of bleach canon, we can already add Hell to the list. Beyond that, it should be interesting to see what we can come up with.

Yoshino

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:55 pm

I don't want aliens or space stuff. There's more than enough here.

I personally prefer the L5R planes, based on a mixture of Shinto, Taoism and Buddhism. When you die, you go to the realm of waiting dead (Meido) and from there, when your time in Meido is over, you go to another plane in a new body with a new life (i.e. you reincarnate). Sometimes souls go directly to the other planes, especially those that are destined to be reincarnated in hell.

Each plane exerts its influence over the people who spend too long there, binding its resident's souls to itself. In the case of Meido, the influence is very weak unless one makes an active pact with the plane (i.e. becomes a shinigami).

But these planes and their ideas easily tie with other world religions...

Ningen-Do=Realm of Mortals (Us; Earth; Etc...)
Gaki-Do=The Realm of Hungry Ghosts (This would be known to most as Heuco Mundo)
Mei-Do=The Realm of Waiting Dead (This is Soul Society, where human souls go to reincarnate)
Jigoku=Hell (Hell...not much more to say here)
Chikushudo=The Realm of Animals (This is like the soul society for animals, lead by hengeyokai instead of shinigami)
Yume-Do=The Realm of Dreams (occupied by baku; its where people go when they sleep and dream)
Toshigoku=The Realm of Slaughter (where people go who died in especially brutal battles; people fight here every day, are slain at night and come back to life in the morning just to fight more).
Yomi=The Realm of Blessed Ancestors (Heaven; where you go when you stop reincarnating and become a kami or a saint)
Tengoku=The Celestial Heavens (Where the creator spirits and highest kami reside; "Gods Realm" in Christian mythos)

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Actually I think I prefer this layout, to coincide a bit more with Hindi-Buddhism.

The Deva/God Realm/Tengoku
The Asura Realm/Yomi
The Human Realm/Ningen Do
The Animal Realm/Chikushudo
The Preta Realm/Gakido/Heuco Mundo
The Hell Realm/Naraka/Jigoku

Finally, the realm of dreams exists as a "minor realm".

I never did like Toshigoku or Sakkaku...

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:30 am

If no one has any qualms with the realms Kit brought up then I think we should go ahead and establish them as a part of BE's canon.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasumi Matsumara Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:31 pm

I have no problems with the realms Kitsy have up. We tried to use it at another site, but it didn't work out. It'll be cool to add different realms to the ones we know in canon.
Kasumi Matsumara
Kasumi Matsumara

Strength : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down