Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Wake up call. Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Wake up call. Hakumod-1
Moderators
Wake up call. KirikoModTag-1
Wake up call. Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Wake up call. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Wake up call. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Wake up call. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Wake up call. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Wake up call. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Wake up call. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Wake up call. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Wake up call. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Wake up call. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Wake up call.

4 posters

Go down

Wake up call. Empty Wake up call.

Post  Sakuya Darkholme Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:13 am

Alright guys, SOMETHING needs to be done here. And this is mostly directed towards staff members.

Things need to change. Already this site is crumbling because of inconsistencies within staff (i.e.; lack of head admin's presence on site, lack of cooperative decision making, etc.). Not to mention, right now we're just a carbon copy of BG. Now try to think of yourself as someone who had the choice between going to BG or BE; would you want to go to the site with active staff and members, or a little puny clone of that? Of course you'd want the bigger, more stable roleplaying site.

And quite frankly, I hate to say it, but seeing the head admin far more active on BG is extremely disheartening, discouraging, and frustrating. Not only that, but it makes members think that Exile is not being taken seriously by its founder. Bleach Exile will never get out of its current slump if the head admin won't even iron out the wrinkles of their site and be active. There is also a lack of proper communication because of this inactivity, and Haku can't fulfill her role as second-in-command for fear of approving things that her superior wouldn't like. As it stands, Bleach Exile is at a standstill.

Right now, we can't afford to be outright denying character sheets that aren't outlandishly unreasonable and/or just downright bad, such as the current situation with Rayne Hughes.

I hoped I wouldn't have to post something like this where I'd have to bust everyone's balls, but this site is going to become one of those barren wastelands fast if people don't start negotiating or becoming active.

I'm trying to put this all as diplomatically as possible, so my apologies to Hika and/or Haku if I have offended.
Sakuya Darkholme
Sakuya Darkholme
Human

Strength : 32

Back to top Go down

Wake up call. Empty Re: Wake up call.

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:27 am

I have to agree and make a little announcement for anyone to whom it matters:

Seriously guys, I'm not DMing until I start to see some activity here. DnD is becoming a huge sink, both temporally and emotionally, and I'm getting at least four times the messages about it than I am Bleach Exile at this point. While I'm glad your all enthusiastic and I take it as a great compliment to my own DMing, if you guys recall when I first joined I wanted to be a player. I wanted to have a character I could advance (which is hard to do as a DM without just solving your own problems yourself).

And I understand Hika is going to be leaving BGotei fairly soon once he completes his mission.

That being said: to anyone who heard my rants earlier today, I'm sorry. I'm having some extreme problems IRL that don't need posting here concerning my family, my home and even my health. So if I have a short fuse, that's why.

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Miki Tenshi Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:27 am

Well I will be more active Very soon. The mission has got a good footing and I have all ready discussed the finalization of handing Hika over to Mitsu.

That being said I will be back to help re-kindle the fire that needs to be here!

Ty Cho!
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:40 am

Miki Tenshi wrote:Well I will be more active Very soon. The mission has got a good footing and I have all ready discussed the finalization of handing Hika over to Mitsu.

That being said I will be back to help re-kindle the fire that needs to be here!

Ty Cho!

Wow. See. This is why I love the people on the site. Almost any other admin I know would have taken offense and even considered getting out the ban hammer (not that I would have nor do I think anything posted here was ANYTHING but pure love and devotion for our site and its success). This is the example of the high level of sophistication and awesome in the staff on this site that really makes me proud to call myself a colleague! Thank you for this post! Both of you (Cho and Hika)!

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya Darkholme Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:35 pm

:] Yayyyy
Sakuya Darkholme
Sakuya Darkholme
Human

Strength : 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:45 pm

I'm glad someone said it. << Its distressing seeing our Head Admin pay less attention to his site and spend more and more time on the old site. Even with your word Miki it still doesn't do us any favors seeing you posting so much at the old place, especially when you're posting a ton in Out of RP areas and discussing the rules and the like over there. The actions we see paints a different picture than what you told us when this place was built and honestly it is rather bothersome to me. I want to see this place succeed and I want to see this place become its own RP that can fully cut away from the old site and become overall a bigger and better and happier place. Without our Head Admin there's no chance this place can become what was promised to us, so I honestly hope you do mean to stick around here.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum