Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Because its easier to link... Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Because its easier to link... Hakumod-1
Moderators
Because its easier to link... KirikoModTag-1
Because its easier to link... Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Because its easier to link... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Because its easier to link... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Because its easier to link... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Because its easier to link... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Because its easier to link... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Because its easier to link... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Because its easier to link... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Because its easier to link... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Because its easier to link... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Because its easier to link...

2 posters

Go down

Because its easier to link... Empty Because its easier to link...

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:01 am

Ignore this if you don't want to just be depressed. Its just easier to link people here when they ask me why I'm sad.

So I got 4 hours of sleep last night. So I'm probably all disgruntled from that too.

Why?

Because my neighbor can't stop abusing his dogs. Not physical abuse--he just leaves them outside all the time. Often times when he's not home. For days at a time. When he is home he still leaves them with backyard access. SO they bark. At midnight. At 2 am. At 4 am. At 6 am. They bark.

So we've tried being neighborly and chat with them. He got pissed that my mom didn't take his subtle advances ("Show me your tits!") and had the city force us to tear our shed down.

So we tried asking neighbors but they just saw us as causing trouble. They can't hear the dogs since they are isolated to our side of the fence, a large pool gate keeping them away from the other neighbors.

So we tried asking the city. They said we had to go to the county to a specific company the county pays just to deal with barking dogs. They contacted animal control who determined the dogs weren't being abused because they have no proof that the owner is away for that long and the law is really really sketchy concerning things like that.

So we told them every 15 days for a month that if they didn't shut their god-damned dogs up, we'd take them to court. So we did. We won. But my mom had the fine waived because she didn't want him to get any more angry at her (she's very scared of him as he's the type who might actually throw a punch at an elderly widdow). It stopped the barking for a little while but the asshole told all the neighbors WE lost the case and the judge told us we were full of shit and that we tried to get his dog put to sleep--which isn't the case.

On top of that, we suspect he has connections in city hall and anything we do, even without evidence, results in the police coming over and harassing my mom (see: we knocked on his door; he didn't answer or see us; the police are called over to our place at 5:30 AM to "tell us what's going on").

Moving away isn't an option. We own this house and don't have enough money for another. The market is super low--especially in our area. We've been here for 30 years. He's been here for one year.

My mom can't sleep. She can't watch TV. She can't even practice her religion (i.e. meditation).

Feel free to post any suggestions. We aren't going to poison or drug the dogs. High frequency noise devices don't do shit. The police don't do shit. Animal control doesn't do shit. And we are afraid they might come over and attack our property while we are asleep and leave us without any proof--which would suck if said property belonged to one of our rentors since we need their income to pay the bills.

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Because its easier to link... Empty Re: Because its easier to link...

Post  Kenshou Ine Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:32 pm

First off a few cheap webcams or videocamers can do a lot for proof. Oh what you say you didn't do that, well I have video proof. Second off a fun thing to do is a potato in the tail pipe. Pouring bleach on their lawn is fun, another thing to do is pour milk over there porch or into their car, since nothing smells worse than dried milk.
Kenshou Ine
Kenshou Ine

Strength : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Kenshou Ine wrote:First off a few cheap webcams or videocamers can do a lot for proof. Oh what you say you didn't do that, well I have video proof. Second off a fun thing to do is a potato in the tail pipe. Pouring bleach on their lawn is fun, another thing to do is pour milk over there porch or into their car, since nothing smells worse than dried milk.

They aren't the type who would care beyond revenge for revenge's sake. Their lawn is actually half-dead. Oh they contacted the city about our front yard because we don't have grass (he claimed they were weeds because they were flowering plants that weren't flowering yet...the complaint was made towards the end of winter).

But yeah, I used a microphone and recorded his dog barking. I should get it on camera too.

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum