Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Dietrich Eichel Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Dietrich Eichel Hakumod-1
Moderators
Dietrich Eichel KirikoModTag-1
Dietrich Eichel Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Dietrich Eichel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Dietrich Eichel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Dietrich Eichel I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Dietrich Eichel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Dietrich Eichel I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Dietrich Eichel I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Dietrich Eichel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Dietrich Eichel I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Dietrich Eichel I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Dietrich Eichel

Go down

Dietrich Eichel Empty Dietrich Eichel

Post  Kenshou Ine Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Human

Dietrich Eichel Human

"Who are you...?"

Name: Dietrich Eichel
Height & Weight: 5’11”
Eye & Hair Color: Hazel Eyes and Black Hair

"I define who I am!"

Appearance: Dietrich is usually wearing clothes to blend in and favors polo shirts, blue jeans, and a black belt with a silver buckle. He wears a pair of glasses as his eye sight is not perfect. He often stands with an aura of confidence around him, that puts others at ease.

When Dietrich knows there is going to be a fight he will prepare by wearing a blessed set of ancient battle armor handed down by generations through the church. It consists of a pair of steel greaves, gauntlets, bracers, and shoulder pads. It also is a chainmail tunic underneath a black wool tunic with a Teutonic Knight White cross on the chest. The shield is a simple wooden kite shield reinforced by steel. The sword is a blessed steel long sword, giving it the power to cut spiritual beings. All the belts holding the armor on and for the sword and shield are leather with silver buckles. Occasionally Dietrich will bring out a standard from the Crusades in medieval time. It is a simple steel pole; with a black flag that is missing a piece on the end in the form of a triangle. It bears the white Teutonic Cross on a black field.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

"... And my actions define me!"

Personality Traits:
Positive Traits

• Calculating – One thing that Dietrich is always doing is analyzing the odds and going over the possibilities in his head. It never stops and it seems to consume him at times. This helps in his fights or any interaction he has with others, because he can usually know what they are going to do or say before it happens. This allows him to keep others at bay and away from himself as best he can.

• Perceptive – This is what allows Dietrich to be calculating, the fact is almost nothing gets by his eyes. He was trained at a young age to notice everything around him and to memorize it. It helps the Dietrich has an eidetic memory. This allows him to remember anything many years later and makes it difficult for anyone to fight him more than once as he will remember any fighting style or order of moves in combat.

• Obsequious – One thing that Dietrich learned through his training was to be extremely obedient and to follow orders without any hesitation. The virtues the Vatican instilled in him during his training were to always follow those who were your superior, they have their reasons for doing what they do and why they are asking you to do certain things.

• Confident – Dietrich believes he knows what he is doing in most situations and he feels that he will make it through even the toughest of his trials. He does not let himself ever believe that he will fail or not succeed where he must. He holds the belief that if you think you believe there is a chance you will fail then there is no possible way you can succeed anymore.

• Exacting – Dietrich still holds to what the Vatican taught him about his own skills and often enough is harder on himself than he should be, believing that if he does not hone his skills to the maximum possible ability he will fail himself, the Vatican, and those that he protects. So he trains as hard as he can and often times thinks that his skills are less than what they are truly.

• Fanatical – One thing Dietrich would put his life on the line for ay any moment is the Church. He believes he is doing God’s work and has no problem putting himself on the line to protect it from the evils of the Heretic, the Demon, and the Witch. He feels it is his duty to purge the world of all the evils.

Negative Traits

• Blunt – Dietrich is terrible when it comes to people and will often go places others would avoid. Not seeing the wrong in what he is doing, he often criticizes or points out the flaws in others in the most insulting manner. He does not sugar coat things and does not understand why anything would do such a thing.

• Antagonistic – Dietrich will often taunt and insult his opponents during a battle, attempting to get them to get angry and make mistakes. Sometimes though he will let this carry on and insult someone who he is supposed to be working with. He will even go as far as to just get in the way of someone who he finds he dislikes.

• Solitary – Dietrich would rather be in the company of himself than anyone else. The only exception is for children of parishes as he connects well with them. He does not see the point of friendship or company with others. Quite often he sees that all it can accomplish is to get in the way and end up getting someone hurt or killed over.

• Cruel – Dietrich finds that the most painful way of fighting or killing his opponents is the most enjoyable. He often will toy with weaker opponents and let them think they have a chance before completely crushing all their hope in one fell swoop. He likes to crush not only their bodies but also their spirit.

• Realistic – Dietrich realizes that he will spend his life alone fighting off more enemies than he can possibly defeat. He knows one day he will die in the line of duty to the Church, but he is at peace with this and knows that when he dies he will go to Heaven for doing God’s work.

• Obsessive – Dietrich can be quite obsessive over a variety of things, from the way his clothes are organized to his battle equipment. He tends to attempt to control what he can in his life since he cannot control anything over his own job in life, he wants to know there are some things that he has under control in his life.

"You caught me in a Mono-log!"

Additional information: Dietrich is devout in his belief that he must purify this Earth and while he considers himself the ultimate example of good, many believe he is nothing but evil and hate. This is the difference of views that he has with a majority of those he has to deal with. Ever since moving to Japan to head the Inquisition of those who are working with the Demons and the rumor of Witches working amongst the people, he has been devout on eradicating the evil he sees.

"You will be punished!"

Fullbring Power: Dietrich’s full bring centers around his belief in God and that he has divine protection. He believes that he has been sent a Guardian Angel to protect him, it is this idea that he calls his power forth from. It centers about the cross he wears and the invoking of biblical verses to call forth the powers of his Guardian Angel.

"Are you the one from my past?"

Background: Dietrich was born in Lübeck, Germany to a single mother who could not afford to keep him. She dropped him off at a local church and never looked back at him. It was here that Dietrich group up and found the warmth and comfort of family, for Johann, the pastor of the congregation, was a kindly man that looked after all of the children left at his doorstep as if they were his own. Often times these boys served as the altar boys in the small church. The congregation was small, because the north of Germany was mostly Protestant while the pastor was of the Roman Catholic denomination. Life was simple for Dietrich often just attempting to make it day to day, learning math and history. History happened to be his favorite subject, the pastor often taught the history of the Roman Catholic faith itself. While sometimes he taught of the glorious people in their faith such as Jesus and Noah. Johann also taught of the failings of the church. It seemed to Dietrich that it was always people who had let sin into their hearts that failed the church, or their own ambitions would corrupt them. It was the men and women who pushed to improve those around them that showed the true compassion and beauty of the church.

Upon graduating high school Dietrich decided to travel to Rome to do his Seminary. It was there he was eventually picked for his unwavering knowledge of right and wrong. He was trained to become a sword of God, it was during this time it became apparent he had been chosen and developed his powers. It was considered a sign from God himself that Dietrich should lead the charge against the evil in the world. It was then that he was sent to Japan where it was rumored witches were making pacts with false gods, demons pretending to be gods. They were known to the Japanese as the Kami. Dietrich was to find these witches and eliminate them, as was the word directly from the Pope.

Desired Position: 3rd Seat Equivalent

RP Sample: If I need to, you all know my work and I’m asking for a pretty mid tier spot.

Kenshou Ine
Kenshou Ine

Strength : 80

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum