Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Shinigami Application Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Shinigami Application Hakumod-1
Moderators
Shinigami Application KirikoModTag-1
Shinigami Application Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Shinigami Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Shinigami Application

Go down

Shinigami Application Empty Shinigami Application

Post  Miki Tenshi Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:10 am

Shinigami are one of the most powerful races. With their ability to use Zanjutsu and Kido; these men and women are professional practitioners of killing. You also are genius's while working in squads or in other team structures. This makes these Soul Hunters unbelievably strong.

Please note that we define a paragraph as 5 sentences; each sentence includes 10 words. Remember we do base initial rank on the quality of the application. So the less grammatical|spelling errors it has and the more it flows; your application will more than likely receive a higher rank. Quantity should also not be mistaken by Quality; just because you write more doesn't necessarily mean you will get a higher rank.

Use this code below for Shinigami.

Code:
[color=#E3F55D][size=20][center][b]Shinigami[/b][/center][/size][/color]
[center][IMG]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x277/Ikou_Desu/Shinigami.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[color=#E3F55D][b][center]"Who are you...?"[/center][/b][/color]

[color=#E3F55D][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[color=#E3F55D][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[color=#E3F55D][b]Gender:[/b][/color]
[color=#E3F55D][b]Height & Weight:[/b][/color]
[color=#E3F55D][b]Eye & Hair Color:[/b][/color]

[color=#E3F55D][b][center]"I define who I am!"[/center][/b][/color]

[color=#E3F55D][b]Appearance:[/b][/color]  Please write 1 paragraph explaining in more details what you look like.  You may add in a picture as well.

[color=#E3F55D][b][center]"... And my actions define me!"[/center][/b][/color]

[color=#E3F55D][b]Personality Traits:[/b][/color]  In this section list some of the positive and negative traits that define what your character is like.  Please include at least 4 Positive and 4 Negative.  You may also add "Likes" and "Dislikes" to this list.  We do not want bullet points; write each trait in a sentence format.

[color=#E3F55D][b][center]"You caught me in a Mono-log!"[/center][/b][/color]

[color=#E3F55D][b]Additional information:[/b][/color]  If you wish to cover anything else about your character that doesn't fit inside the trait area please use this area.  If not just simply write [b]"N/A"[/b].

[color=#E3F55D][b][center]"You will be punished!"[/center][/b][/color]

[color=#E3F55D][b]Zanpakuto Spirit & Inner World:[/b][/color] Include 1 paragraph explaining what your Zanpakuto Spirit looks like.  Also include 1 paragraph of what your Inner World looks like

[color=#E3F55D][b]Sealed Zanpakuto:[/b][/color]  Include 1 paragraph explaining what your Sealed Zanpakuto looks like.  Be mindful that we are very stringent on requirements for Dual Zanpakuto.  They will be a rarity so your application better be good if you want Dual Zan's

[color=#E3F55D][b]Shikai Zanpakuto:[/b][/color] Include 1 paragraph explaining what your Shikai Zanpakuto Looks like.

[color=#E3F55D][b]Shikai Ability:[/b][/color] Include 1 paragraph explaining what your Zanpakuto does.  Remember we do not want techniques; we just want the basic version of your Zanpakuto's core ability.

[color=#E3F55D][b][center]"Are you the one from my past?"[/center][/b][/color]

[color=#E3F55D][b]Background:[/b][/color]  This needs to be at least 3 paragraphs long.  Include experiences about your time as a human, even if you don't remember it, your time in the Rukongai, your time in the Soul Academy, and how you gained your Shikai state.  Please do not include anything in regards to a Rank.  We will judge your application and put you in a seat.  Once that is done you may edit the application to include your rank.

[color=#E3F55D][b]Desired Position:[/b][/color]

[color=#E3F55D][b]RP Sample:[/b][/color]

[quote]Please include a sample of how you would normally RP.[/quote]

Shinigami

Shinigami Application Shinigami

"Who are you...?"

Name:
Height & Weight:
Eye & Hair Color:

"I define who I am!"

Appearance: Please write 1 paragraph explaining in more details what you look like. You may add in a picture as well.

"... And my actions define me!"

Personality Traits: In this section list some of the positive and negative traits that define what your character is like. Please include at least 4 Positive and 4 Negative. You may also add "Likes" and "Dislikes" to this list. We do not want bullet points; write each trait in a sentence format.

"You caught me in a Mono-log!"

Additional information: If you wish to cover anything else about your character that doesn't fit inside the trait area please use this area. If not just simply write "N/A".

"You will be punished!"

Zanpakuto Spirit & Inner World: Include 1 paragraph explaining what your Zanpakuto Spirit looks like. Also include 1 paragraph of what your Inner World looks like

Sealed Zanpakuto: Include 1 paragraph explaining what your Sealed Zanpakuto looks like. Be mindful that we are very stringent on requirements for Dual Zanpakuto. They will be a rarity so your application better be good if you want Dual Zan's

Shikai Zanpakuto: Include 1 paragraph explaining what your Shikai Zanpakuto Looks like.

Shikai Ability: Include 1 paragraph explaining what your Zanpakuto does. Remember we do not want techniques; we just want the basic version of your Zanpakuto's core ability.

"Are you the one from my past?"

Background: This needs to be at least 3 paragraphs long. Include experiences about your time as a human, even if you don't remember it, your time in the Rukongai, your time in the Soul Academy, and how you gained your Shikai state. Please do not include anything in regards to a Rank. We will judge your application and put you in a seat. Once that is done you may edit the application to include your rank.

Desired Position:

RP Sample:

Please include a sample of how you would normally RP.
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum