Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch Hakumod-1
Moderators
Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch KirikoModTag-1
Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch

4 posters

Go down

Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch Empty Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Three Part Post.

1.) Haku and I would like to change the name of ranks in our faction to match the Tenshi's philosophies and traditions:
House Head 1: Mitsue-Shiro (Female Role)
House Head 2: Saishu (Male Role)
First Line (4 Slots): Naishoten
Other Family Members (Blood and Special Cases): Miko (Female) or Shinken (Male)
Other Family Members (non-Blood): Itako (Female), Hafuri (Male)

Tenshi Family Ranks

Mitsu-Shiro: Izumi Tenshi
Saishu: Ren Tenshi
Naishoten: Tenko and Kirishi Tenshi, Akane Tenshi, Kachiri Darkholme(Tenshi)

Side Branch

Miko: Miki Tenshi
Shinken: Open

Non Blood

Itako: Daisy
Hafuri: Open

2.) I don't like the three house/human faction limit. The human race is just too varied in the real world for them to need that. That being said, unless 3 or more members are joining a single themed organization, there is no need to organize them. But maybe we should make an application process for making an organization/house and make the two indistinguishable (except perhaps in scale). The application would literally be the application for the house to join the Human/Spiritual Council.

3.) That being said the above points kind of lead to: This site needs a catch. Something to separate it from other Bleach RPGs other than its awesome members and staff. I think a good idea would be with our flexibility and leniency with regards to our 'verse. While we shouldn't start allowing aliens or obvious knock-offs of established anime characters (or anything from Bleach Canon, of course), providing our members with the basis we have thus so far to include real-world mythologies translated into our Bleach AU-verse would provide us with a haven for those who get their characters rejected from other sites for being "not-bleach-enough". Want a Catholic Priest? An Egyptian-themed Shinigami from some alternate Seireitai who joins the Japanese Seireitai for some reason? Someone wants to be the reincarnation of Hercules? Why the hell not. We already have Kitsune and Kami alongside Shinigami and Hollow...

Like when any two mythologies clash in fiction, they would remain distinct enough from one another that they can exist without everyone being aware of them--even the spirits themselves. And when they come in contact, the definitions just change. A Buddhi-Shinto could call a Hollow a Gaki. A Christian could call it a Demon. A Persian could call it a Djinn. And they'd all be right in their own ways!

That being said, it would require a little bit of a "first-come first-served" basis: so any additions to our mythological canon should be discussed in the character's application and/or the plot/post in which they introducing the new traditions.

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch Empty Re: Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch

Post  Izumi Tenshi Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:38 pm

As Tenko said I'm 100% behind this. I've been trying to think on how to reorganize the Tenshi for a while now since I wasn't in agreement with the more Yakuza theme. I also found it a little off putting that the Yakuza Theme was the norm for the humans. Since we're such a versatile race we should have many options and as long as those options fit the RP's core then everything should be fine. So yeah I support this. I would love to change the Tenshi to reflect a Shinto Hierarchy and I would love to allow for less regulation in general when it comes down to back story. Just as long as everything fit in the end. That is what we should care about. I believe we should distance ourselves from BG as best as possible and this is a great way to start doing this.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

Back to top Go down

Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch Empty Re: Family Set-Ups, Ranks and the Site's Catch

Post  Kenshou Ine Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:49 pm

Maybe the solution is for someone to put in for their own human set up, Yoshi wants THISTLE let him organize it and then submit it for approval. This vs. established houses. The Tenshi house does its own thing. I think this allows for us to then have a huge variety of organizations.
Kenshou Ine
Kenshou Ine

Strength : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:13 am

That's what I meant to say...everyone should just be able to make their own organizations without application *but* they are not official "organizations" (with any sort of bonuses or even plot gravitas) until they get another PC in them.

After all: one person does not an organization make, even if its full of NPCs.

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Miki Tenshi Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:59 am

I am not opposed to have people make up their own rank names. Here is my suggestion for those people who have houses or want to create a house. Their organization needs to look like this

{Insert title}Leader: 600 EP
{Insert title}2nd in command: 400 EP
{Insert title(s)}Officers: 150-300 EP
{Insert title(s)}Non-Officers: 125 Ep

This way there is a standardized EP amount and a definite hierarchy. The names of the Ranks is up to the "Leader" of the House.
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:40 am

IIRC we were allowed two 2nd officers in the human houses on the other site; are we continuing that tradition?

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenshou Ine Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:11 pm

I almost think that would be better left up to the various organizations.
Kenshou Ine
Kenshou Ine

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:28 pm

I would prefer the option to have more than 1 Captain rank officer if the House was over all tinier than the others but I can settle if the Tenshi House can have more than 2 Secondary Officers. I would like the children in particular to be Lieutenant level if their apps are good enough. I only have three Children slots and I can not and will not add more. Izumi, Ren and the three daughters make up the main branch of the Tenshi Family. No one will be added to that.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Miki Tenshi Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Not apposed to the multiple captain level per house, but let me ask you guys this. Are we big enough to even warrant that right now? We need to create our own individuality, but becoming more like one site to another isn't the way to grow in a healthy manner.

I think for right now we need to take it slow and not expand farther than our growth.

Again it is up to you guys and if you agree on it I will stamp an approval on it, but this is my opinion.
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenshou Ine Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:31 pm

I think that really only the Tenshi house will use 2 top levels. I think what we are vying for here is not having established houses, but rather let individuals that want to create organizations for themselves, obviously it wouldn't be official until you have I would say at least three people interested and willing to join. This way people can do what they want because the houses don't fit everyone very well. I like giving creativity license for humans.
Kenshou Ine
Kenshou Ine

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Well the Tenshi House main branch is only 5 spots 4 of which are 100% filled.

Leaders(Mother + Father) = Izumi and Ren
Officers(Daughters) = Twins + Akane + Elder daughter(who doesn't have a player yet)
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down