Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed] Mikiadmintag2
Admin
My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed] Hakumod-1
Moderators
My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed] KirikoModTag-1
My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed] Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed]

2 posters

Go down

My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed] Empty My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed]

Post  Ren Tenshi Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:13 pm

”Yes. Well, look, I know you can handle it. But if anything happens to that place and you are still alive… you won’t be when I find out. Got it?” Ren explained, her feet kicked up onto the desk that had been put into one of the many rooms of the Tenshi house. Specifically it was something like Ren’s office, for setting up appointments for spiritual investigations and such, or sometimes to just reserve a large amount of seats for a party at her shop.

”No, I am completely serious. Nothing better happen to my shop. It is just for the day.” Ren continued, one hand clasped to the phone at her ear, while the other played with some makeshift toy or doll of some kind that looked handcrafted, most likely a gift from one of her daughters. Say that Ren would have three, no four children, thirty years ago and she would have told you, there was no way you could possibly know her that well. Apparently that was just one of the many things Izumi had changed in Ren.

”Good. I will talk to you later then. Even if it is just to cast a few spells on you.” Ren added, before she finally leaned forward and was about to place the phone down in the receiver when she noticed some bubbles of liquid just barely laying on various parts of the phone. She looked back to her hand and tried to move her fingers, but they wouldn’t come off the phone at all. She could feel the pain from just trying to let go of the phone.

”KIRISHI!!” Ren yelled like she was banging a gong, even though she figured Kirishi was either long gone by now or at least hiding, knowing exactly what she did wrong. Ren picked herself from her seat, and unhooked the cord attaching the phone to the receiver, her face all sullen and wrinkled together as she grumbled to herself in annoyance. She lost count of how many pranks Kirishi, the more troublesome of the twins, played. Sure Ren might have played plenty of jokes and tricks on people in her younger years… What was she saying? Technically she WAS still young, just not as young as her daughter, whom apparently had a little more fox in her than she probably should have. At least it was better than Kirishi bringing home some boy already.

The grumbling persisted as Ren shifted from the office room, the phone still firmly grasped in her hand. Her other hand slipped through her long white hair to brush it around self consciously. Her dark human skin was covered mostly by a long black skirt with a slit up the side, arm warmers up her arms, and a simple dark red halter top. Her chocolate gold eyes were filled with viciousness for the moment. But they softened up immensely as Ren arrived at where Izumi was occupying her time. Her sour mood, lightened considerably by just seeing Izumi again. That had been the whole point for her day away from the shop, to spend time with Izumi and the children, yet there she was distracting herself with calls she shouldn’t have been making anyway.

”Mi-chan, I need your help. I can’t exactly get this off by myself. Kirishi is causing trouble again.” Ren explained, even though she knew quite well if she really wanted to she could get it off. But even after years of being together, sometimes ice breakers were useful to start off interaction. Besides, Ren tended to avoid being the one to punish Kirishi (And the other children) when they did something wrong. She often went a little overboard with her punishments. The first time Kirishi was messing around, something so simple as just switching baking soda with salt, Ren kind of forced the poor weasel twin to bake and cook the entire day for every single order made at the shop that day. And there was a considerable amount of orders.

”Sometimes I worry about her. I feel more and more like she’s going to end up like my brother.” Ren sighed, before lifting her head up and holding her hand out, offering the tiny glimpse of a smile toward her wife, a miko in fact. A miko of a goddess other than Inari. Some days Ren was severely reminded of how much Ren had just kind of thrown in Inari’s face for leaving like she did. Not that she had a choice. ”Sorry I’ve been busy with work more lately. We haven’t had much time to ourselves.”

---------------------------------
Word Count: 765
EP Gained: 3
EP total for thread: 3
Ren Tenshi
Ren Tenshi

Strength : 70

Back to top Go down

My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed] Empty Re: My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed]

Post  Izumi Tenshi Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:54 am

Form kneeling on the floor before a desk adorned with paper and pens and candles the white haired woman pinches onto a pen and skillfully drags it across the paper. With Ren staying home to help with the children Izumi found herself with just enough free time to get in some long overdue time with her favorite hobbies, name calligraphy and painting. Blue eyes locked on the sheet before her she keeps her brushes delicate and smooth as she goes about decorating, the characters she wrote eventually forming the words of her daughters name; Kachiri, Akane, Tenko, followed by Kirishi. Four young women her spirit fox of a lover blessed her with and despite the fact that the girls were no longer children they still proved to be well beyond a handful.

Not that Izumi minded however, being a mother was something she excelled at and honestly she wouldn't have it any other way.

Still sometimes having some quite time was for the best especially when as of late things have been a tad more frustrating than usual. Her twins in particular or rather her daughter Kirishi has been more and more of a troublemaker as of late. A feather light sigh escapes her pretty lips and she decorates her prank loving daughter's name the woman not at all possessing any ill feelings towards the prankster. The more unrestrained of the twins easily took after Ren's side of the family even if the twins did at least favor Izumi physically, the Kitsune personality was evident even from the time the young girl learned how to crawl. Her curiosity was always getting her into trouble and as she learned to walk that curiosity turned into a desire to pull pranks on each and every person. Kitsune traits first and foremost and though they were a bit bothersome Izumi honestly couldn't hold that against the girl. She was her mother after all and really... she sorta found those fox traits to be adorable as sin.

A chuckle escapes the beautiful Miko as she pauses what she was doing for just a moment, a serene smile coming to her lips. She was such a sucker for Kitsune or well more importantly she was such a sucker for one certain Kitsune. Ren Tenshi her wife, technically husband, for 20 years knew just how to get the Miko all flustered and bubbly. To Izumi she was her first love, her first love not tied to her duty as a Priestess of Amaterasu, and though their relationship started off rather improperly the woman still loved the fox with all her heart and more. Everything about Ren was beautiful to Izumi and the fact that their daughters inherited a good bulk of those traits made the woman happy. Kirishi was trouble but she was also the spitting image of Ren as a young fox and so even if the pranks were annoying and even if the pranks did get out of hand... she honestly loved the child more for that. Or at least that was how it was in most cases.

It was during this line of thought when Izumi suddenly hears her partner shout Kirishi's name in anger and though she was several rooms away in the den the Miko could hear the frustration in her lover's voice perfectly. Not being able to help but chuckle ever so slightly and wonder what exactly the fun loving twin did to earn Ren's ire she puts her brush to the side and looks over her shoulder just in time to catch sight of the dark skinned and white haired form of Ren and at once the smile on her face only grew stronger. She was such a sucker for the Kitsune however as much as she loved Ren she couldn't help but chuckle the very second her sapphire eyes landed on the fox's hand and seen how it was glued to the phone.

Fingers at once going to her lips she giggles softly and throws her Kitsune a very good nature smile. “Our little Kirishi is being bad again?” She playfully asks as she works to stand up from her table and walks over to her partner, her hands at once going to Ren's and taking it so that she could inspect the damage more keenly. "She is a lot like you and she is almost the spitting imagine of your brother. If that is the case though then I do not imagine we have to worry too much. You turned out just fine after all.”

Fingers running over the phone and brushing against Ren's dark skin Izumi smiles to her lover and pulls the halter top wearing Kitsune into a nearby bathroom, her own graceful form dressed in an elegant blue and white Yukata which was funny considering Ren's own state of dress. Rummaging through the medicine cabinet she grabs a bottle of finger nail polish remover, which she specifically bought to remedy times like this, and places it on the side of the sink. “You are busy because you are working and providing for us. It makes you happy to run that Shop as well so I understand Ren though... it would be a little nice to see you more often.” She gazes into her legally husband's golden eyes and leans in to softly brush their lips together, the woman missing moments like this. It has been far too long after all since they had a chance to just be alone together like this, Izumi missed it terribly.

Pulling back from the otherwise innocent kiss the mother of four keeps undoes the cap of the nail polish remover and wraps a hand around Ren's wrist and guides her hand over the sink. Chuckling softly yet again at this the good nature woman looks back at her lover and tilts her head cutely to the side, “How do you imagine I should punish Kirishi after this? Is the Udon Shop busy?” Izumi questions her love and pours the fluid onto Ren's hand and the phone, trying to get the nail polish remover to soak into the glue and weaken it so she could better free her significant other without too much pain. Sure she could of used her magic perhaps to melt the glue but where was the fun in that? This was after all the first time she had alone with Ren since they woke up together in the morning she wanted to milk it.

“If the Shop does not need help then I guess I could make her do chores around the Temple and take her games away from her.” The smile still on her lips she chuckles inwardly at this scene. Thirty One years ago she wouldn't of said she would be in a situation like this, married to a beautiful Kitsune and mother to four half-breed children. Amaterasu really must of blessed her which was ironic considering just how her meeting Ren caused the Miko to ignite the Kami's wrath. It was ironic but it was beautiful at the same time and though Izumi really didn't plan to be a wife and a mother she honestly would not have it any other way. This role was perfect for her and Ren made her happy beyond belief.

-------
Word Count: 1186
EP Earned: 4
Total EP:4
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

Back to top Go down

My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed] Empty Re: My Kami Said There Will Be Days Like This [Izumi.Mature/Closed]

Post  Ren Tenshi Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:15 pm

A deep breath and a shiver escaped Ren all at once, when she felt those delicate and sweet hands grasp ahold of her own. Even after it having been over thirty years since Ren first saw Izumi, she still got shivers down her spine when she was touched by this woman she quite literally threw away her Kitsunehood for. Even from the short distance they were away from each other Ren could smell the thickness of Izumi’s reiatsu as well as just her natural smell. It was filling, so much so, that Ren was hardly paying attention as she was led into the bathroom.

She managed to focus again rather quickly, with the mention of her shop. The one she had just left in the capable hands of one of her employees. Her eyes widened more when she saw Izumi lean in for just a soft kiss, accepting it with her eyes closing briefly. When Izumi pulled away and placed her hand over the sink, she squirmed slightly against the grip, feeling a little warmer than she had been before and not exactly wanting nail polish remover all over her hand. The smell of it was strong as Izumi’s reiatsu smell was currently.

“She doesn’t need to be punished, it was just a prank.” Ren sighed, squirming slightly as she felt the liquid pour over her hand and the phone attached to it. Ren had always been the type to not really punish, despite her angry demeanor. ”But if you must, the shop can work. I can also use more help there, besides it would give me a chance to spend more time with her. Maybe I can teach her the right kind of pranks to do, the kind that don’t hurt.”

She attempted a grin as she looked to Izumi, and watched her intent face while pouring the nail polish over her. She couldn’t help but be happy about their situation, minus the current phone partially stuck to her hand at the moment. Her other hand carefully slipped around Izumi’s waist and squeezed against her body and she leaned in against the young Miko’s neck and nuzzled into it, taking in a deep scent of Izumi.

”I promise I will try to spend more time with you, if you get this ridiculous phone off me.” Ren said right before she twisted her head to kiss Izumi on the neck and then up against her cheek. A smile still lingered on her lips, because she was most certainly teasing Izumi like she often tried to do. It had to be one of Ren’s favorite things, to get her significant other all worked up, with only certain touches here and there. She liked to see that more heated side of her lover. Even if their daughters were likely somewhere in the house. But she wasn’t really doing anything serious, if Tenko just popped in on them, it would seem like Izumi was just helping to get the item from Ren’s hand.

----------------

Word Count: 500
EP Earned: 2
EP Total for Thread: 5
Ren Tenshi
Ren Tenshi

Strength : 70

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:53 pm

There was some irony in Ren's words as the former Fox told the Miko not to punish their trickster of a youngest daughter, the dark skinned Kitsune after all was originally the more strict of the two parents. Back when Sakuya and their middle child were small children and the twins were yet to be born her Fox Spirit Wife had no qualms issuing punishments. Children, even toddlers, were grounded and if Ren was in a cross mood the children would have to do a mess of chores around the house. Over time as their daughters grew older though and Izumi noted Ren spending more and more time at the Udon Shop she watched her love take a different stance on punishments, now it was Izumi's job to see that their daughters were punished for misbehavior and while the white haired young looking woman was originally not used to such a responsibility she could still see why her Wife wanted her to. So she accepted this responsibility with a smile on her face and still smiled serenely as the Fox tried to talk her out of Kirishi's punishment.

“A little punishment would not hurt her any. She could stand to spend some time with you after all, and giving you some free help at the Udon Shop I'm sure would be welcomed.” Full lips still a grin the middle aged mother of four finds her heart giving a sudden set of thumps as Ren's arm snaked around her waist. “If anything I want our little Kirishi to learn a thing or two from you. I worry about her, worried that she may of inherited a little too much Kitsune blood.” Her actions with the nail polish remover halting as she stills the bottle she takes a moment to snuggle against her dark skinned Kitsune and sighs feather softly against her. “You having some stable help in general would be nice as well. I really do miss just being with you.”

Blue eyes fluttering close as the white haired former Fox nuzzles her neck the 20 something year old looking Miko continues to find her heart beat racing. Despite their long relationship Izumi still felt like a newly wed around Ren. Every little thing the Kitsune did the slightly taller woman would find herself drawn to and approving of and things like little touches or playful smiles or even heat raising words she found herself craving dearly. So with their proximity like this, with her form pressed gently against Ren's body, and with the dark skinned woman nuzzling her neck, she honestly felt a flurry of emotions rushing through her, namely a yearning of a certain nature. A light blush came to her cheeks at this and the woman was glad that she took the time to lead Ren into the bathroom, maybe for once their daughters would give them some privacy. Hopefully at least.

Putting the nail polish remover to the side now and trying hard not to focus on Ren's teasing kisses or the arm around her waist Izumi lets out a shaky breath and does her best to stare into her Fox's golden eyes. “I would love that. You know I don't joke, I do miss you just being around the house.” She tilts her head and goes back to focusing on Ren's hand her cheeks still crimson lined and her body shifting about in an uncomfortable fashion, she was after all feeling a little heated thanks to her lover. Fingers touching the phone and Ren's hand the Miko takes her time, occasionally stopping to press her thighs together uncomfortably and throw her significant other a look before jumping right back into her work. After a moment or two or three of repeating this process she would free Ren's hand from the phone.

“There we go!” She exclaims and takes Ren's now freed hand within her own, squeezing it tightly as she looked at the woman who claimed her heart for the last thirty-one years. “Feel better now honey? There was a lot of glue so I hope it didn't hurt you when I pulled the phone off...” A light frown comes to her face but that doesn't last for too long as she snuggles against the father of her daughters, her blue eyes closing in a serene bliss. “Did you mean your promise? You will spend more time with me?” She breathes into Ren's fox ear and presses her lips against the woman's baby soft white hair and wonders what exactly her Kitsune has in store for them.

========
Word Count:768
EP Gained:3
Total EP:7
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down