Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished Hakumod-1
Moderators
Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished KirikoModTag-1
Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished

5 posters

Go down

Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished Empty Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished

Post  Noaruji Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Note: I'm trying for a Noble Family. I know we don't have any official ones right now, but I have my own from my old site. If it is accepted, then I will PM an admin the information of the clan. If my character is accepted, but not the clan, then i'll edit out any clan-ness from his application. Thank you

Shinigami

Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished Shinigami

"Who are you...?"

Name: Noaruji Tsuyosa
Height & Weight: 146 lbs / 6'2''
Eye & Hair Color: Noaruji has face-length, rusty brown hair that is typically worn shaggy and in front of his face. Parted at the center of his forehead, his hair typically sewwps off to either side of his head, though he's been known to flip his hair, giving him the "emo" look. His eyes are a rusty brown to match the color of his hair.

"I define who I am!"

Appearance: Noaruji is very different compared to most Shinigami, despite keeping normal racial necessities [such as Shiigami clothing and other things like that] - he is very different than the others in almost every aspect. First and foremost, he has face-length, rust-brown hair that is draped down over is face, typically, while most Shinigami have a much more normal and manageable hairstyle. His arms are very long, about 3'4'' long, with a set of strong hands on the end of muscular wrists. His clothes are however not very different from the rest, as he wears the typical clothing of the shinigami - black robes with a white trim. To be more detailed, let's start from the top and work down.

His face is sort of ovalish, yet keeps a sort of round appearance on the sides, and comes to a narrow end at the chin. His cheek bones sort of jut out, but nothing that ranges out of what is considered the "norm". On the left side of his face lies a darkened scar from his Entrance Exam from his years in the Academy. His lips are a light pink color and seem to never get chapped. His teeth are all normal, aside from the canine tooth on his right side, which on both the bottom and top set are respectfully long, and deathly sharp, as if he had the teeth of a wolf. His eyes are a rust-brown color, matching his dark head, and his skin is a creamy pale-ish color.
Onto his torso, but this time around, we'll exclude the clothes he wears and come back to them at a later time. His chest is pale and completely bare, with muscles in most spots for a man of his build. Both of his pecks are 5.5', perfectly square, leaving a 1' gap between them. Below his pecks lie his rips, which do not jut out like most others. Noaruji also has six 2'(squared) abs, three on the left and three on the right side of his abdominal area. Like the rest of his torso, his skin is bare and pale. It should also be noted that Noa gets about 52% of his height from his back.

Noa's legs are normal, and can be compared to that of his arms. Each leg is roughly 3.5 feet long, which is typically long for legs. Both are pale like his body, yet muscular like an athlete's, giving him amazing running speeds, and even greater shunpo speeds than capable if they were any different. His calves are large and defined, as well. Both feet would be a size 12.5 in mens, however, other than the stated information, the lower part of his body is not unique in any other way, aside from a large scar being located in the center of his left foot, which is odd, seeing as many wouldn't typically get attacked at the foot...

His clothing, the typical Shinigami Shikuhasho, those traditional robes that identify a person as a Shinigami. His, like all others, covers his whole body in two pieces. Over his upper body it covers, though over his chest, he seems to have ripped the clothing where it would have typically formed a V-shape, which flows all the way down to his sash. Likewise, he has ripped the sleeves off the robes, exposing his arms completely. Onto the sash, which, like normal, is white and is knotted in the center, on the left side of Noaruji's waist lie his two Uchigatanas' , one black and the other white, both with the same dimensions. The robe bottoms, are normal: baggy with the ability to flow in the wind, though like the rest of his attire, it didn't get along without its own personal edits. Throughout the end of the robe bottoms, it appears to have been ripped and torn, giving it a tattered look... perfect for service to any Squad that involves fighting...
Spoiler:

"... And my actions define me!"

Personality Traits: Noa is a extremely lawful person, and will stop at nothing to ensure justice is served. He believes the laws were set there to ensure the safety of the Shinigami. He will stop at nothing to ensure justice is carried out... Although this could count as a flaw, to Noa, and for Noa, it is something somewhat on the good side. He is confident in his powers and abilities, and sure that he can find some way to do what he needs to do, one way or another. He does, of course know he is not the best, but he knows for sure he's not anywhere near the worst. Like being extremely lawful, Noa will stop at nothing to ensure his duties are fulfilled completely as asked. Even those who work under him, he will try all in his power to ensure they too perform their duties properly. There are two things Noa doesn't mess around with: Law, and Duty. Noa knows when to show respect, and when to make others respect him. He knows he is mean, and he wont b mean without proper reason. He understands that the easiest way to get others to follow you lead is through respect, but knows that an iron first is the way to go sometimes as well. He tends to keep more to the respect side, however. Serving in the Onmitsukido for quite some time, Noa is a trained assassin. Being a trained Assassin, Noa has learned quite a number of useful tactics to use in combat. The most notable of those tactics is the knowledge of the Hand to Hand Martial Arts Tradition: Koshijutsu, which uses the fingers as the weapon, striking points on the body to render other parts immobile. On top of that, he knows the areas of the tendons and ligaments quite well, and will use those to his advantage as well. Despite all of the above which make Noaruji out to be a stern, lawful prick, Noaruji knows how to have a good time. He can be youe best friend, and is suely well known in the Gotei for being able to practically whore the Tsuyosa house out for some completely insane Shinigami party that will be talked about through the ages.

While being a good think to Noa, it doesn't make it a good thing FOR Noa. In performing the laws to the letter, he obviously risks danger. He could easily get too confident and overstep his bounds. While Noa tries to remain respectful as best a he can, his temper if very short. His anger is a small wick with the match always close by. He can easily begin to boil over the smallest things and go on a large rage about respect and duties and all other things other people don't want to hear. While Noa does know he is not the best, his confidence might be a little too high. If he thinks he can do it, he will try. And normally this wouldn't be a bad thing, but however, when applied to battle, it could easily become a bad thing. Even a fatal thing. Like mentioned above, Noa is very serious about law and duties. With duties, he puts them above him and those around him. Being Shinigami, he knows he was made to complete a specific duty, the mission gave to him. Those around him were as well, and he will risk his life, not so much those around him's, but his own to ensure he gets as close to fulfilling his duty as shinigamily possible. Although this seems contradictory to what is above, it's not meant in that way. He believes himself to be great, not so much battle wise, but stature wise. He believes he should be very respected, and while he gives respect, he won't take anything BUT respect from those around him. Simply because he gives respect doesn't mean he thinks others to be above him. He just knows it's the best way to go, and he expects similar things from those around him.

"You caught me in a Mono-log!"

Additional information:

Overall Personality

Noaruji is and always has been a very hard person to please and to satisfy. It has always either been his way, or no way at all, or he'd end up getting either frustrated and/or pissed. It was difficult for him to get his way, so he often shown himself as a rude, arrogant and easily-frustrated male, though always showing expertise when it came to being what he was best - a cold hearted killer. Being the killer he is, he was always stern and believed all those under him should obey him, or they'll suffer the appropriate consequences to learn right from wrong... the hard way. He is generally a jerk to everyone, even the other Shinigami, but knows when and how to show respect when he absolutely needed to, and didn't show it unless he knew he needed to do so. It is just his way of life, it was his way of living.

Noaruji as a person is hard to get along with, as he is easily frustrated simply by doing some of the things he does not like, such as being disrespectful. He is frustrated easily by going against his beliefs, and will be quick to raise his voice or shout if he does not get his way. Along with being easily frustrated, he is also quite ignorant, not usually paying full attention to a situation before he acts upon it. Along with being ignorant, he is also very arrogant and overconfident in his abilities, which is a major flaw on his behalf and can cost him greatly if the time calls for a serious battle, which are almost all of his battles. Like most of his seemingly mean personality, he is the first one to use bad language, and the first to insult for simple prejudices, which is unjust and unfair, which simply make him smile and want to fight even more.

As for respect and order, he liked things to go his way, this meant his subordinates listening ATTENTIVELY, paying attention to each and every word he would say, and if they didn't, they'd suffer the consequences. He also liked when he has the ability to help the unintelligent, always lending a sharp tongue to whip them into shape, and if they didn't listen for whatever reason, he would be done with trying and simply give up. Unlike most Shinigami, he thoroughly enjoyed doing paper work, as it gave him time off to focus on the important things, and less time to chit chat about pointless things. He, like most Shinigami, enjoyed his privacy and time alone especially, as when he was alone he had time to think and concentrate about important decisions. Now this doesn't mean he didn't like being around people, he just enjoyed some time alone every now and then - a bit of focus time. He also liked to train, whether he trained himself, or a subordinate, which either one he'd train as vigorous as shinigamily-possible, pushing himself and his subordinates to their utmost extreme limit, to ensure that the both of them achieved the best result as possible. Regardless of his position in a Squad, Captain or not, even if he doesn't hold a prominent position, he shows excellent Leadership qualities.

Despite the qualities above that make Noa out to be a stern asshole, that is most certainly not saying that is exactly how he acts all the time. He knows having fun is good for the heart, soul and attitude, and therefore feels it ABSOLUTELY necessary to throw an enormous party or act like an immature little kid for the enjoyment of himself and others. While ordinarily he'll get upset when people act like this, it is something he knows is needed from time to time and certainly wont hesitate if he feels the time is good.

Reiatsu Color

Noaruji's reiatsu color is highly reflective of his Zanpakutou Element. That being said, he ha the typical "color" of wind, as we all know wind is not visible... however, his reiatsu has a sort of bright blue-white tint to it. Whether he is releasing his reiatsu, or releasing his zanpakutou, the color his reiatsu and the way it acts will remain the same. Very wild and quick-moving, with a bright blue-white color.

"You will be punished!"

Zanpakuto Spirit & Inner World:

Spirit

Noa's zanpakutou spirit (Ryoyo: Dual) is very usual, and nothing overly impressive. Ryoyo takes the form of a middle-aged male with long black hair with gray strands here and there. Ryoyo is, in essence, a samurai, though does not wear the armor. From head to toe, Ryoyo will be examined in detail, like Noa has been done.

Starting from the head, and thus the hair, Ryoyo has long black hair pulled back into a loose pony-tail. The hair is not as luscious as one might have assumed, as this samurai is far passed his prime, and is deeper into his "middle-aged" years. The graying hair reaches down to the frail man's shoulder blades. A little lower from the hairline and you stumble upon the eyes and forehead, which are wrinkled from age. The pale skin shows years of age and emotion, though they also show years of anguish and wisdom. The same can be said about those pale eyes - years of wisdom, years of pain, and years of suffering. Lower still lies the nose, which is no different from any other nose - just your typical, relatively short, small-nostril nose. To either side are the man's cheek-bones, with a large scar running from the top to bottom of the right cheek bone, and a large scar from right to left on the left cheekbone, signifying what would have been a large-scale battle for the armorless Samurai, were he anything but a spirit. The man's mouth is usually glued shut by dried saliva, as he speaks only when something is needed to be said.

Onto the torso of the man, nothing here is impressive. His skin and muscled are honed to near perfection, as any other Samurai's would have, though the skin, like the rest of his body is pale due to years of being shrouded by the armor he previously wore. However, as toned as the muscles may be, they have began to weaken and sag with age, though that does not mean this old and wise Samurai cannot hold his own against any threat. As for the clothes this man wears, they are of simple design. He wears what seems to be the standard clothing for Shinigami, however, his robes are lacking the white trim around the edges, are are simply purely black with a white sash. Unlike his Master's clothing, which is purpously torn to give a ragged look, Ryoyo makes sure his clothes are perfect, without a spec of dust ever getting near him, and ensuring they are wrinkle free. On the man's waist, the left side to be specific, rests the two standard Uchigatana: one Uchigatana in a black sheath and one in a white sheath, just as his Master has. The black sheathed Uchigatana is usually on top of the white sheathed one, a specific style Ryoyo has adopted from his Master.

The man's lower half is the sam as any others, with his legs just as muscular, though worn by age as any other portion of his body. Over those worn legs rests the bottom robes, very baggy as is the norm for those specific style. The man wears light-brown wooden sandals, made from high-quality bamboo. Aside from the above, there is nothing else that is overly special about the armorless Samurai, Ryoyo.

Spirit Personality

Ryoyo is a rather quiet person. Talking isn't his thing. He believes he has a mouth for a reason, to express an opinion and not to talk things through. He believes his blade is the one who does all of the talking. He isn't rude or anything, its just that he doesn't like to talk and he is a rather ... irrational person at times. Though when he does speak, it isn't very many words, and its rather quiet, almost a mumble, or a whisper. At times, Ryoyo is forced to talk, and when he is forced to talk, he talks rather quick, and rather rude. Though he doesn't mean to, he gets fed up with the chit-chat he's being made to do. As said before, he just doesn't like to talk. End of story. Period. He uses small, simple words in times when he is 'required' to talk, if-you-will.

Ryoyo, though quiet, stands for what he believes in. He's always there to fight the long battle, always there to take the journey to Right and fight the "evil" people. He protects his friends because he believes friendship is the key to strength. His strength is drawn from his friends. Not literally though; as in he fights for his friends, and his friends are the reason he fights. It's not to be a a tool for his Master, or to be a good Zanpakutou no. It's for the person that makes his life and his job easier, his friend. His Master. It's all for him.

He is a really good person, though he would take a path for power in an instant, though only to save his Master. He believes that if there is a path to more power, there is a path to keep his Master safe.

Inner World

Noa's inner world is a wide, dark cave. It is rather humid and damp in every corner of the cave inside. When things are quiet, you can hear the water drip from the stalagmites. The walls and ground of the cave glimmer a silver-green color, because this isn't just an ordinary cave, it's a cave that produces Adamant. If you venture far enough in this world, you leave the darkness and find passageways all around which lead to different chambers. Each chamber leads to a dead end with adamant growing EVERYWHERE. Through each corridor adamant will be growing. Some formations small, while others are large.
Each corridor is different, they each vary in their own style of uniqueness. While one corridor may be cold, another may feel warm. It's never the same, its never like the other. For instance, if he wishes to speak to his Zanpakuto, and travels into his Inner World through Meditation, he may go through a corridor and feel immense gravity, while five feet back, everything felt normal.

Everything in his Inner World is different and random. It reflects the real world greatly, though is differs in it so much, its hard to believe. As said, his Inner World is calm and quiet, though some may say it isn't so quiet, for it's so quiet, it ends up amplifying any sound picked up in the cave. Footsteps sound much louder than usual, and your breathing sounds like panting because of the constant echo of the dark, damp place. Though his Inner World is the place his Zanpakuto lives, many other beings dwell there. It's a cave for sanity's sake, of course there wont be ONLY a spirit in there! It is also inhabited by snakes, which are completely harmless and welcome Noa, they are there as well. And from time to time, you hear a screech from a bat, and you see them sleeping on the ceiling and any place dark. His Zanpakuto isnt the only being who lives there.

Sealed Zanpakuto: Nao's Zanpakutou are two Uchigatana fit for a king, and is beautiful down to the very last detail. Unlike most, he treasures his Zanpakutou as if it were his actual life partner, and has added little modifications to his Zanpakutou throughout his time as a Shinigami, adding gold here and there, as well as Japanese writing. The blades while in the sheath measures 40" in length, and one sheath is a beautiful pristine white color, while the other zanpakutou is encased in a midnight black sheath, both with three japanese characters symbolising his trust, companionship and the honor of working with his Zanpakutou. About two and a half inches towards the opening of the hilt is a dark wrapping which is used to fasten the zanpakutou to Noa's waist. In the center of the dark wrapping is a small circular ring which is used to hold the wrapping in blade, ensuring that the wrapping does not leave Noa's waist.

The hilt of either blade is nothing extraordinary, though it is still as elegant as the entire Zanpakutou, with the hilt being about one foot long, ensuring for a good grip, and much space to change grips when in a tight lock. The hilt on one is wrapped in black wrapping, while the other is wrapped in white - the wrapping matching the color sheath that belongs to the corresponding Uchigatana. The wrapping on either blade used on the hilt is wrapped in a diamond formation, which creates multiple diamonds throughout the length of the Zanpakutou, spanning from each end of the hilt, which on each end is ended by a small golden cap. The guard, like much of the sheath, has gold, which is in a small, 1-inch-in-diameter circle around the hilt, which is defined as the guard, which has engraved a tiny dragon that encircles the entire perimeter of the guard, making it seem as though the blade has its very own bite to it.

Remove the sheathes from the Zanpakutou and you get the blades themselves, which are a beautiful silver color, with a wave design on the blade, that can only be noticed in the darkest of nights, as when in the sunlight, the blade is too reflective to notice such variations on the blade, as Noa personally keeps the blade as shiny and beautiful as it could possibly be. The blade is 28" in length, and throughout the length of the blade, it is razor sharp, having the ability to cut leafs simply by touching them, cutting them as if they were absolutely nothing. At the very end of either blade, the tip is curved slightly at an acute angle, making the tip of the blade deathly sharp, very sudden, unlike most Zanpakutou Noa has noticed thus far.

Release Phrase: Sakasa, Ryoyo!
Shikai Zanpakuto: Upon saying the release phrase, a slight wind will kick up, making the reiatsu around Noaruji become apparent, and take on the properties of a visible gust. The reiatsu-wind then targets Noaruji's blades, and will swirl around them at high speeds, transforming the blades effectively. Once the reiatsu-wind reaches the hilt of the blade, which takes about three to four seconds, Noaruji will then release the hilt from his grip, thus allowing the transformation of the blades to continue. The first thing of the blades that changes is that the blade, is that instead of being held upright by a hilt, the blades are now held downwards, or, rather, that's the direction of the new "hilt" of the blades in accordance to the hand. Essentially, the zanpakutou transforms into a set of bladed Tonfa. Held in the same manner as a set of wooden Tonfa, with two straps around the arm to ensure the bladed Tonfa don't fall, they are set in a reverse manner, spanning the length of Noaruji's forearm. In total, the blades themselves are a foot and a half long, with a slight curve as they near the elbow. They are used in the same manner as a tonfa, which is attacking with the forearm.
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: The abilities of Naoruji's shikai are quite simple, though very helpful. Through entering shikai, Noa gains a small grasp over the manipulation of air. The manipulation isn't very strong, and can't exceed winds more powerful than about 100 miles an hour, it does come in handy for sure. The manipulation of wind isn't all that great, though that in itself (it is a technique, but from the manipulation, other techniques are formed) can do much for Noa. Through the manipulation of wind comes many techniques Noaruji can perform, however, there is a time and a place for that. The main ability of the shikai is to have a slightly limited grasp at the manipulation of the air around Noaruji.

"Are you the one from my past?"

Background: Noa's eyes flashed open, as he laid where he was dead, and without a seconds thought, he jumped up, feeling his legs, back and head, noticing he had no arrows anymore, and was somehow alive. With a confused expression, his gaze turned down to his chest, where he noticed a giant chain, which had two chain circles on it, before it was at his chest. It didn't hurt him, but it was there, and he couldn't remove the chain, as he tried to force it off from his chest. Confused, he thought he was in a dream, he began to wander around, noticing his hunger and fatigue were long gone - this couldn't be a dream, it just couldn't be. Things were too great to be a dream, he FELT this, you didn't FEEL dreams, you SAW dreams, but you never felt a dream, and this was sure as shit no dream at all.

However, as sure as Noa was, he couldn't have been more wrong, for his eyes flashed open once more, revealing the luxurious room in the Amai Family Manor. With an irritated grunt, as well as a sigh that revealed his obvious frustration, he rose from his bed and wandered down to the large kitchen of the Amai Manor. Little did he knew, he would be faced with a decision, a very important decision. Perhaps the most important decision his life has ever seen, and ever will see. He, however, had no way of knowing such a thing. He continued in his innocent ignorance, having the kitchen chefs fix him up something interesting. It was a ceation wrought of many spices with rice and duck sauce. It was delicious, but Noa was interrupted by the Third Male of the Amai Clan. Noa was the heir to the clan, and did not like being interrupted. He was very young at this time, just celebrating another year of his young life.

His brother had a serious look on his face, and explained that their father was making all males in the family join the Shino Academy. The Amai clan had many members of the clan in the Gotei, and it was time the sons, the future of the Amai clan joined. However, would Noa accept? It wasn't something he was interested in, though he had indeed thought of it before. He didn't think he had the potential to be anything good, but knew that one day he would lead the clan, and for that, like his father, he would need power. And respect. What better way to get power and respect than to be a high ranked officer in the Gotei? Noaknew for a fact it wouldn't be anything easy, and nothing that would go by quickly. If he did this, he would have to devote his time to his training and to the Gotei, and less of the Amai. However, he knew he had time. His father had many years left of his life, so his duties as Hier could be put on hold for some time. Noa had decided to join, and the males were to go to the Shino Academy and enroll first thing next morning.

The males did exactly that, going straight to the Shino Academy first thing in the morning. They had told their purpose, and who they were. There would be no delays. The Amai were feared greatly throughout Soul Society. They were known to be violent, though some could be kind, that is simply not what they were known for. He was, however, promised that this would be no easy task - completing the academy and all. It required ones utmost dedication to learning the arts of a Shinigami, which many surprisingly do not have. Noa was of course undaunted by this fact and decided to continue on with the registration, knowing good and well exactly what lay before him. He was told he could spend up to ten years in this place, depending on how he progressed in comparison to the others. To his relief, the real work wasn't beginning any time soon, it was more or less simple classes, teaching the students exactly what the Shinigami's main enemy was... the hollows...

These were mindless creatures who were unfortunately never saved by the Zanpakutou of an honored Shinigami, Noa learned. He had felt some connection to the beasts, as though he had seen them before, and as if he understood them more than most others... but it was just a feeling. The lessons in hollows continued, teaching the students the different types of hollows, and also telling them that their powers vary. Supposedly there were 4 classes of hollows - the normal hollows which usually plagued the Realm of the Living. Next up in the latter of power were the Menos Class Gillian, which resided in another dimension known as Hueco Mundo, the realm of the hollows. If a hollow were to somehow gain individuality, they would be able to consciencelessly continue up through the ranks, devouring their own kind to gain power. Noa learned that they only had ONE chance, and if they messed up, they'd revert to mindless beasts and be forced into a state of subconscience. If they however made it, they'd gain a more humanoid form and become known as an Adjuchas. Adjuchas were about Vice-Captain power, and were not something to take lightly. If the Adjuchas was born to become the next class, then they would indeed become the next class. Regardless, an Adjuchas must always feed on hollows, else they'll return to a mindless Menos. If they made it, they'd become known as a formidiable Vasto Lorde - a form of hollow that most resembles a humanoid figure, and possibly beyond Captain-Class.

Those studies took up two years of Noa's time at the academy, and next began the real training. He would be presented with an ordinary sword and would learn the art of Zanjutsu - the art of weilding a sword. This sword would become his zanpakutou, a being that he had yet to connect with. He continued his studies and training sessions with the sword, entering the Academy tournaments from time to time, usually ending up in second or third among the entire Academy, due to his skills with he blade. Soon after the studies with the blade were complete, he began with the art of Hoho, which would later develop into shunpo - a shinigami's fast-movement. All shinigami must be able to perform the simplest variation of Hoho: Shunpo before they could graduate. Most students, Noa included, got the hang of this pretty quickly. And Noa, like the blade, was very proficient with it, however, this time, not anywhere near the best. He decided his shunpo needed a lot of work. After the studies of Hoho were complete, the studies in the Demon Art: Kido began. This was a Shinigami's main magical weapon aside from their zanakutou. They could perform a multitude of things with Kido - from making a simple light to aid you in your travels to summoning six rods of bright light to completely immobilize your opponent. All the academy students needed to do for now was to perform Bakudo 1: Sai, and Hado 1: Sho and they would make it out fine. Noa, like the others, performed Kido to a satisfactory level.

The final test of the Academy was to send him far off from the protection with the Academy, and allow them to demonstrate their skills they have learned within the Academy. No leader was chosen among the group, but they would have to fend off the weakling hollows that had managed to enter the Soul Society. This is usually where Shinigami achieved their Shikai, and where the Academy would decide to place them. Cast out of the academy a week after the notice of the final test, the Academy students were confident, save for a few who believed they would be at the mercy of a mindless hollow. Noa was placed with a squadron of 5 other Shinigami. He quickly decided it was his duty to lead them, and grabbed their attention with a flick of his sword. He demanded they follow under him for the time being, and that they act as a stealth unit instead of one unit of brute strength, where they would be wide open. With that in mind, the academy students quickly agreed and listened to Noa's orders each time a hollow neared. With particularly quick flash steps, Noa and his squadron quickly decimated any hollow that came near them.

However, the next challenge wasnt so easy. A group of 3 hollows had appeared and began to prove too much for the little Squadron. Noa like the rest of his team were thrown about, and clawed at by the beast, until Noa uttered some strange sentence, and his blades transformed to that of two bladed tonfas. He had done it without realizing it - he had done it in a moment of great need - he had called upon his shikai. The dual bladed tonfas were wuickly put to use, as he hacked and slashed away at the hollows, tearing them to bits and pieces with his forearm. The squadron retreated back to the academy to report their progress, as well as end their test. They were all praised on their effort, especially Noa which was the only one to acheive Shikai in his Squad. They all, however were placed within the Squad 2 barracks, as Noa's leadership had shown their talent in stealth. Noa was praised by the new members of Squad two, where he continued to work for the next thirty or so years.

Since that time, Noa has spent years in Squad 2, training every aspect of his being. He has also came to realize, he is the only one currently in Seireitei to have Dual Wield Blades, in either sealed state of shikai. Since, he has also been training with his shikai, and has nearly mastered the darned thing. He learned it is much more than meets the eye, learning of its ability to do nifty things by using the wind around it. However, something had occurred to Noa. Despite being an active member of Squad 2, Noa realized his real talent didn't rely in his stealth capabilities, but more in his ability to fight. Since that realization, Noa has put in for a Division transfer to Squad 5. During the wait for a response, Noa was told that his father, the head of the Amai Clan had passed, and he is now given the title, "Head of the Amai Clan." Having been trained and hardened by the Academy, and the Gotei life, Noa showed little concern, knowing the cycle of life, as well as the fact he would lead the Amai to greatness. The day Noaruji was waiting for was nearly here: the day he would know what seat he occupied within whatever Squad he was assigned.

And what was that...? Well, we'll have to wait and find out, wont we? ...Time will tell all...

Desired Position: Captain of the Second Division. Maybe higher...? If you catch my drift? ^__^?

RP Sample:

Noaruji Amai

High Judge of Central 46.
Reporting for a duty that isn't exactly his.

]Noaruji rushed this way and that way through the winding and binding corridors that was the Central 46 Chambers. He had heard it - like most of the other high ranked members of Central 46 and the Gotei Military. The return of Fourth Division Captain Mitsutaka Karahashi had brought more than just his presence back to the Soul Society. It had indeed brought far worse. He had brought with him a war - a war with nobody weak, that was for sure. If Karahashi-Taicho, the strongest Captain in all of Soul Society (to Noaruji's knowledge) [next to, of course, the Captain Commander] brought troubling news of a war, it had to be with some bad-ass-mother-fuckers. Now - how did this effect Noaruji Amai - Elderboy of the prestigious Amai Clan? Surely this was no longer his business, particularly - his new faction served to make large military decisions for the Gotei. Not to participate in a war-to-be. One would have to know the Amai boy to understand that despite his current rank and position, he was indeed a skilled fighter and could be of use to the armed forces dispatched to combat the new threat. One would also have to know the boy to understand that at heart, he will always be a part of the Fifth Division.

I'll need some Hell Butterflies... the male thought to himself, knowing the meeting about the impending invasion was either currently underway or would soon be. He had many lesser members of Central 46, "pawns" as he'd call them, retrive for him his Zanpakutou, his Central 46 Haori, and two cages of ten Hell Butterflies each. Before he disembarked to the Assembly Hall, though, he stopped to think his course of action. Is this really a good idea? Should he really be getting himself mixed up in this? His duty - his responsibility as a Central 46 member was to survive to make important decisions to prolong the life of the Gotei 6 and ensure the structural survival. It was then that his conscience had indeed defeated him. He made his decision. He spun on his heel, and began to walk back to his private chambers. He made it two steps before the roar in his head stopped him cold in his tracks. What in the hell do you think you're doing, Noaruji?! the voice protested, keeping still the man full of pride.Ryoyo... I can't do this. It isn't my job. It's for the Gotei Military. the male protested. The two went round and round about the male's decision to stay out of the battle. Noaruji believed he should stay back - at least partially, but Ryoyo believed he should go and protect his land. It wasn't until Ryoyo reminded him exactly what he was that Noaruji's mind would be changed for good.
...'Shinigami'...

That's right. Noaruji, above all, was a graduate of the Shino Academy - the Spiritual Arts Academy in Rukongai. He had sworn to protect those souls who could not protect themselves. He had sworn to protect all the humans who could not protect themselves. He had sworn to protect the Gotei and the Seireitei in the event of a homeland invasion. It was then that his pace quickened - his heart hardened with new resolve. He would do this. He would indeed go to the meeting hall where the Captains and other worthy members of Seireitei met. He would help set up the defenses for the invasion. He had to. It was indeed his true duty.

He made his way from the Central 46 Compound all the way into the Seireitei and into the Barracks area. He had no trouble finding the meeting area for the Shinigami - it was very easy to ask for information. He followed mini sign posts that indicated an Emergency Meeting and only asked if he didn't see another. All in all, it took nearly 30 minutes to get to the area, only to find out he was indeed on time. He awaited all the members to get there, and then awaited Karahashi-Taicho to initiate the mission, giving an undeniably powerful and motivating speech. Noaruji nodded his approval at the male's awe-inspiring speech, but realized now was not the time for him to speak, as fellow Central 46 Member Akeuyouta Byakuran began to speak, giving his own little speech. Unfortunately and predictably, it was less grand than Karahashi-Taicho's speech, but it was brilliant nonetheless. Both said pretty much the same thing, 'The Soul Society is facing a crisis. Do not falter - we are the protectors and we will do our job. Do not fear, there is strength in numbers.' or something to that general effect. Noaruji nodded his agreement, this time more solemnly. He looked around, and saw Akeuyota doing the same - both scanning for a predictable reason. Nobody else wanted to speak yet? Fair enough. It was Noaruji's turn.

It is obviously known to each of us here that we have an impending invasion at hand, yes? Yes. Perfect. I am not here to give a little speech boosting morale. If what has been presented with us is true, then what Karahashi-Taicho and Byakuran-san says about the invasion should happen relatively soon. We have little time. I shall proceed with my current observations. he began, scanning the room taking a mental note of who was here and who was not here. It seems Ine-Taichi, Taicho of the Fifth Division and Shikimori Taicho, Taicho of the Second Division are not present. Whatever their reason is... we must know. No Shinigami would rightfully neglect his or her duties in such an offensive manner. Especially the Taicho of the Fifth Divison, a combat loving fool. It was true his tone and his words were far from as graceful as the two before him, but his intention was all the same. He wanted things prepared and wanted the Seireitei to survive this attack with tales to tell! Noaruji was indeed quite the hard-ass, as well, and certainly wont forget to mention the absence of two Captains from an emergency meeting regarding an invasion in his report when he returns to the Central 46 Compound. If he makes it back. There was more to be said before he was finished, though, I have brought with me twenty Hell Butterflies already encoded with messages. All warn the general population to either hide or bear arms. Of course I am not asking citizens to fight - they are to hide, and shinigami are to fight. We here are the generals and the commanding force of the invasion. Our defenses, in my opinion should begin with getting these messages sent as soon as our meeting is ended. Karahasi-Taicho will likely return to his Division with a Hell Butterfly of his own and monitor the portals to the Soul Society and inform us of any intrusion, so we all will be ready to defend our homeland.

And there it was. It was only the beginning...
Noaruji
Noaruji

Back to top Go down

Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished Empty Re: Noaruji Tsuyosa - Finished

Post  Noaruji Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Upon Request, I am adding in the Tsuyosa Clan Information.
code:
the real deal:
Noaruji
Noaruji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenshou Ine Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Pre-Approved, an admin will decide on the the clan and everything else.
Kenshou Ine
Kenshou Ine

Strength : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya Darkholme Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm

-Insert Reminder Post for Disapproval/Approval-
Sakuya Darkholme
Sakuya Darkholme
Human

Strength : 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:55 pm

I can't really do anything about the Noble stuff yet. I need to talk to either Miki or Kiriko. I was given absolute power by Miki but I am not comfortable with approving Noble Houses on my own. As for your app it looks fine other than the noble house stuff. Not prestige level however and I would feel more comfortable giving you a VC spot for now but again I'm only on the fence with that. I need to talk to TK or Miki then I'll give you a total and whether or not your noble house is approved.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsu Shimano-Uchi Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:15 pm

The clan actually looks in order. I don't mind approving the clan at all.

I need to write up a thing about the Noble Houses. I will get to it today once I get to work.
Tatsu Shimano-Uchi
Tatsu Shimano-Uchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down