Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
[Open] Halloween Party Mikiadmintag2
Admin
[Open] Halloween Party Hakumod-1
Moderators
[Open] Halloween Party KirikoModTag-1
[Open] Halloween Party Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
[Open] Halloween Party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
[Open] Halloween Party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
[Open] Halloween Party I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
[Open] Halloween Party I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
[Open] Halloween Party I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
[Open] Halloween Party I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
[Open] Halloween Party I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
[Open] Halloween Party I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
[Open] Halloween Party I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

[Open] Halloween Party

2 posters

Go down

[Open] Halloween Party Empty [Open] Halloween Party

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:47 pm

"I could have sworn I heard something," mused the student as she passed by the empty lot that extended out into a field. The awkwardly open space in the otherwise fairly filled cityscape of town had been bid on by several potential buyers over the years--but somewhere down the complicated proceedings and politicking the bids were always rejected by some spectre hidden in the bureacracy of the district...

"See? Its empty...no one will ever build there." Responded the student's friend as the pair passed on by the empty lot. "Besides, I've heard that people think its haunted."

"Eheh," the girl said with a nervous laugh, knowing her friend was messing with her a little with regards to the adjacent noodle house. She once swore the establishment, closed for the day for some unknown reason, was itself haunted...but none of her friends believed her so she dropped the idea and shyed away whenever ghosts or yokai or the like were mentioned around her.

--

Little did either student know that the fields were anything but empty: they were brimming with life, sealed by a powerful barrier that protected both the people within from being exposed to the outside world and the spirits within from doing any damages to either the fair-grounds or the other guests. But if a spiritually aware human was able to pierce the invisible curtain and find its way into the fields, they could very easily come face to face with the first annual Konkon Noodle House Autumn Matsuri!

The fair was in full swing: traditional Japanese flutes and drums filled the air, many of which had no perceivable players, as spirits and humans alike wearing everything from shinigami kimono to traditional yukata. Many even wore costumes to commemorate the halloween season-and to try to win the costume contest with the secret prize!* Festival booths lined the fairway, leading to a large wooden stage upon which stood a large drum marked with the Tenshi family crest on one side and the Konkon Noodle House logo on the other. The hapi coats on the numerous human staff members around the carnival had similiar crests, indicative of the identity of the faction hosting the event.

And, of course, there was the food. From cakes, cookies and candies to fried foods, okyomiyoki and, of course, noodle dishes from the ramen house, almost any type of food imaginable was ready to serve the local spirits and spiritualists of the town.
((*After the collab we will have a thread with a poll so you can vote for your favorite costume mentioned in character.))

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

[Open] Halloween Party Empty C'mon guys, post and have some fun

Post  Síofra ó Murchadha Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:48 pm

It was indeed a splendid evening.

Síofra's boots crunched on the dry grass of the lot, the senkaimon closing behind him with a last woosh of air. He was wearing a brown leather hat, its wide brim pinned on one side in the cavalier style around a plume of red so long that it trailed off the back and hung next to his braided hair. In place of his normal shihakusho there was instead a sleeveless doublet of maroon velvet over a ruffled shirt of white linen, wide cuffs half covering his hands.

Silver buttons chased each other in a vertical course across the front of the doublet, then fanned out over the shoulders, fastening a crimson half cape in place and anchoring several aiguillettes of the same silver color. Brown calf height boots hid the ankles of black breeches.

Síofra felt more than a little ridiculous.

His outfitters in the second division had assured him the costume was meant as a tribute to a certain man from Meung, and Síofra agreed that it was fitting, if nothing else. True to form for an agent of Richelieu a white catholic cross had been splashed against the crimson of the half cape, and a rapier hung from his left hip. The sword itself, while perhaps well forged, was only a piece of steel and useless against any and all beings of real power.

Juryokyuju had been disguised within the framework of an arquebus and strapped to his back, the elongated stock necessary to contain the hilt rising between the top of the half cap and Síofra's right shoulder. The effect was only slightly spoiled by the zampakuto's quillions, which protruded from both above and below the wheelock mechanism, but Síofra suspected it was better that he not be completely hidden, Amaterasu or her lackeys might get the wrong idea.

He expected to fully enjoy the party, but it was impossible to forget that he was present as a representative of the Onmitsukido, and while he welcomed the chance to mingle with factions beyond the Soul Society he might be shaking hands with future enemies. But no matter. For a brief moment he had the chance to experience life as it should be; a whirl of music, good humor, good food, where obligation is known but unnecessary within peace.

EP:
Síofra ó Murchadha
Síofra ó Murchadha

Strength : 30

Back to top Go down