Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
[Solo ITP.R/Closed] 1842 AD Mikiadmintag2
Admin
[Solo ITP.R/Closed] 1842 AD Hakumod-1
Moderators
[Solo ITP.R/Closed] 1842 AD KirikoModTag-1
[Solo ITP.R/Closed] 1842 AD Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
[Solo ITP.R/Closed] 1842 AD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
[Solo ITP.R/Closed] 1842 AD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
[Solo ITP.R/Closed] 1842 AD I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
[Solo ITP.R/Closed] 1842 AD I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
[Solo ITP.R/Closed] 1842 AD I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
[Solo ITP.R/Closed] 1842 AD I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
[Solo ITP.R/Closed] 1842 AD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
[Solo ITP.R/Closed] 1842 AD I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
[Solo ITP.R/Closed] 1842 AD I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

[Solo ITP.R/Closed] 1842 AD

Go down

[Solo ITP.R/Closed] 1842 AD Empty [Solo ITP.R/Closed] 1842 AD

Post  Síofra ó Murchadha Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:01 pm

There were only three good jokes in the whole of the second division.

The first was that their official duties consisted of criminal investigation within the Seireitei and guarding whatever prisoners needed to be held as a result of investigation. But there was no crime within the Seireitei, and there weren't any prisoners to guard, despite persistent rumor. Nor was there a prison. Ask any member of the second squad what they did all day and you would both walk away laughing. But no one ever asked.

It was a ridiculous question, after all. Central Forty-six had declared long ago that as a race of gods, Shinigami were incapable of committing any real wrongdoing. Stories were told occasionally, but the supposed perpetrators of these impossible crimes were always found to be figments of the imagination, with no tangible record of existence. Despite this, the Second Squad was more than busy, much to their own amusement.

The second joke was the overall level of security.

Since non-existent prisoners and non-existent investigations required no paperwork; any documents, letters, or communiques handled by the second squad were pure gibberish for the purposes of exercise. This was almost true. Codes for basic missives were changed every two days, were never the same, and were usually completely nonsensical. This was only compounded by the fact that every code had to be memorized after verbal instruction, none were written down. Ever.

The chance of any member of the division understanding a given piece of paper as anything more than gibberish within five minutes was fifty-fifty, some claimed that the current memos had been circulating for over a century and that only the codes had changed to give them new meanings.

The third joke had yet to be explained to Síofra, and to tell the truth, he found the first rather horrifying.

His transfer to the second division had come as a sudden surprise, he had wished his friends the best of luck and promised to stay in touch, but once in the second he found them strangely distant, wary. His new apartment(!) had been described as a luxury in comparison to the communal quarters in most barracks, but in reality it was a six by six stone room with a futon. The lock on the door was strong (privacy being a necessity) and he never heard a peep from the neighbors. More than anything it reminded him of his lonely time in the Soul Academy. He made the best of it, but before the letter arrived there was very little to actually do.

. . .

The envelope was plain rice paper. There was no signature or squad mark, but at this point Síofra expected neither. The string of characters on the paper inside didn't immediately make sense.
Síofra ó Murchadha
Síofra ó Murchadha

Strength : 30

Back to top Go down