Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite Hakumod-1
Moderators
Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite KirikoModTag-1
Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite

3 posters

Go down

Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite Empty Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite

Post  Roash Ikagi Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:59 am

H U M A N - E L I T E

IS THIS THE GUY?

Japanese Name: Randall Ikagi
Birth-Name: Greg Thomas
Alias: Roash
Physical Age: 25yrs
Birthday: July 27th
Loyalties: Self /Formerly: Lucky Club/Jundo House (Limited Alliance)
JUST WHAT IS HE MADE OF?
Height: 173cm / 6ft
Weight: 77.1kg / 170lbs
Hair: Crimson-red in color and darker at the roots.
Mostly untamed; he most-likely cuts it himself.
Eyes: Olive green eyes that lack depth. His eyes are shaped in a method that suggests a cynical character.
Physical Structure: Randall is mostly-average. His skin complex is somewhat tan, but his complexion also reflects his mixed blood of American & Japanese. As a working-class human Roash is in decent shape, but is nothing special without the aid of raw rieatsu. His body type is moderately toned; unimpressive. He is handsome enough to be acceptable, but isn't the first choice of most random women.
Roash sports a face that suggests he is a thinker, but can and will express his opinion often.
Slow Aging: Due to his body sharing a bond with the power of Shoki the Demon Queller, Roash has adopted the attribute of being slow to expire. He will undoubtedly live two to three times longer than a standard human being.
Clothing & Style: Roash dresses in a variety of clothing, but always maintains a theme of fitted urban apparel and mute colors. He garments are generally tuned to the weather. Roash has no specific items or tools on-hand.
GOOD-GUY TRAITS

1. Intelligent: Roash is a wasteful intellectual. His skill in common-sense is incredibly high, which will generally help him void of most sticky situations. However, even with exceptional intellect he doesn't indulge it with excess studying. Instead, Roash prefers to learn via experience.
  2. Persistent:This is one sturdy guy. It's difficult to persuade Roash in any fashion, good or bad as he is quite stubborn. This is effective as it makes him difficult to stop once his confidence is high.
  3. Self-sufficient: Though he is not a loner, Roash has tendencies to work alone. He does well for himself, by himself.
  4. Humble:Roash holds self-respect, but doesn't think himself to be special. In fact, he purely recognizes his place as just another member of society even-though he can see what regular people cannot.
  5. Flexible: He knows how to deal with people and act according to the situation.

BAD-BOY TRAITS

1. Careless: When it comes down to most things, Roash just doesn't give a fuck. There are a few cases where he will make an exception to this definition, but it is rare for him to.
  2. Realist: He is easy to give up... Roash won't fight a fight that he is positive he cannot win. He'll flee first, or simply allow himself to be defeated rather than drag things out.
  3. Pessimistic: Roash always looks at the worst possible outcome in any given situation, and prepares to overcome that issue or give in.
  4. Complainant: It isn't beyond Roash to bitch when he doesn't like what's going on, or to simply call it quits and move on.
  5. Kleptomania: The wise man never lets anything go to waste, even if it isn't his. Roash isn't beyond stealing, and does it at least twice a day. Watch your shit.

EXTRA SAUCE:

1. Roash is one of those characters who can be comedic, but rarely cracks jokes. He comes with a host of phrases, and if he believes he has the upper-hand he'll throw out his catch-phrase "Well if you're feeling froggy, leap."
  2. Randall is kinda blatant is letting you know if he doesn't care about what you want or have for him. He isn't heartless or rude, but he won't pretend to be or do something he can't.
  3. The nickname Roash is commonly used by friends and acquaintances. It is a play on words from the word Roach, referring to both his habit of smoking, and the insect... Let it be known that Randall hates insects.
  4. Randall has a multitude of skills that can prove to be both useful and absolutely useless. He is a brilliant motor-scooter mechanic AND a cactus groomer; among many other skills.
  5. Randall can seemingly use a cactus for running gags at any moment. It is not understood where he constantly gets these red cacti from, but he always has one for a joke.
  6. Though he was born and raised Japanese, Randall speaks with a rough English accent and doesn't use -honorifics at the end of names.

"WHO COULD'VE GUESSED HE HAD IT IN HIM?"
Fullbring First Manifestation:
Unnamed | Unnamed
Through a burning cigarette Randall unleashes a smoldering fabrication of reiatsu and seething cinders. This manifest may be used in a variety of fashions from plumes of seething dust, to hardening into objects crafted from hardened ash. Due to ingenuity beyond the common level, Randall is capable of creating most of what his imagination can picture. However, not everything he creates proves effective in battle. He manages to fail often, resulting in painful outcomes.

Randall's Fullbring is harnessed initially by the renewing calm achieved when he smokes. In a situation where he believes it to be "over" he resolves to have a last smoke before it bursts into the initial "Beast of Cinders" erupts over him. After the initial "striking" Randall may freely manipulate the Fullbring into several forms, getting significantly more skilled with time. The defensive nature of Randall's Fullbring stands as the defining difference between this Fullbring and other fire-nature spiritual manifestations.

Second Stage Release: Shoki | The Demon Queller
From Eastern legend Roash has arisen in a form advanced from that of a mere human. He has become an embodiment of Shoki, the Demon Queller. No longer does Roash call upon the fires of flames, as he is now endowed with the power of a demi-kami. His strength has manifested into the ability to destroy impure flesh with a poisonous Miasma composed from his own body, which is similar to that of a "hollowed" Human.
Freely: Roash is capable of creating a crimson miasma, akin to his control of smoke & ash in his previous "fullbringer" form. This Miasma is composed of Reiatsu from his own soul despite flowing from his body when transformed. Also, like his fullbringing ability, Roash is capable of converting himself into this Miasma and back to his Demi-kami form at will.
The poison courses through his flesh in this form, meaning that he is poisonous to the touch (to all beings both living and spiritual). Once exposed, the target will have reactions dependent upon their spiritual resistance; the physical reaction is similar to that of any high-speed venom. The body-parts exposed to the Miasma will erode, beginning with the lungs if inhaled directly. Items such as clothing and armor hardly serve as a defense to this gas, but can reduce exposure on a logical level.
In the worst cases of exposure to a weak target, their body can be eroded to the form of a grease-spot almost instantaneously. Behold: the Demon Queller has Risen.
Note: The constraints of the venom will be prescribed per technique used, but the general law of exposure will be based on a comparison of the spirit stat. Ex.: The foe touches Roash: a lack of appropriate spirit should result in physical erosion.

Second Stage Release Appearance: Unnamed |Unnamed
Anatomy: He who was once man, has become something more. In this advanced form, his body has begun to adopt hollow-like traits, namely a hardened physique and pale skin. He is notably enhanced as muscles are defined, down to the veins which sit on top of them with their feint-blue hue.
When revealed, Roash's face has hardly changed aside from the infection of black sclera in his eyes, which make his pupils nearly glow in contrast. His tongue seems stained black as if he were eating licorice non-stop. His hair has become somewhat longer, while remaining mostly the same along the front of his brow and temples. It seems bright like the sun in contrast to his skin, like blood on the pavement. About his body are several random, hardened portions of skin that appear cracked; these are products of his first transformed state, and come from changing stages of matter. They are not weak-points, if anything they are somewhat tougher than the rest of his body's dermis-layer. Upon taking a direct hit, Roash's skin may crack in that region, only to regenerate following a phase-change.
Clothing/Armor: Visually, Roash has become more hollow-like, but only mocks the form. In his transformed state, Roash emerges in a white coat with rolled up sleeves. Several patches of gray fur line the coat in skewed lines which trail from the shoulders down his back. The jacket is hooded with a broken skull of a baboon lining the front of the brim. Upon transforming Roash's eye-line will be hidden below this white skull, much like a hollow-mask. However, Roash will naturally peel this hood back, revealing his usual scowl. Below this jacket Roash bears nothing aside from pale skin. Roash's lower body remains composes similarly to before, rocking black slacks with a gray design of billowing clouds embroidered along the legs. At Roash's waist is a tilted leather belt which wraps around him twice, and holds two ungodly pistols in holsters.
Weaponry: In this form, Roash's weapon has also evolved as he now sports a new gun in a silver-trimmed holster at his waist. When holstered, the pistol looks much like an ordinary weapon, but when drawn it is revealed to be a dual-action weapon. This weapon is known as a gun-sword; a weapon capable of firing as a large pistol [i]and
be expanded into a sword following a single lever flick. This gun-sword uses hardened Miasma as ammo, taking a step beyond Roash's traditional combat weapon.
Note: The gun-sword is only a weapon applicable to general fullbring use (such as hardening, FB Combo, etc), and is not a special effect weapon.

F L A S H B A C K

The Origin of Randall Ikagi:
What a boring birth.
A single mother birthed Greg years ago. Sheila, a former America girl who has found herself making profit in the slums of Tokyo doing dirty business as a prostitute. She is in high-demand as an American white woman, but meets trouble after becoming pregnant; this is her first great burden.
After Greg is born, Sheila finds herself unable to take care of this child while in her line of work, and decides to give him to two loving foster parents rather than sacrifice her entire way of life. The following two parents love Greg as their own, but in order to help integrate him into their traditional Japanese, they change his name to Randall.
Hi-spec Randall:
Randall's childhood is entirely normal, with only the occasional sensation of a creeping feeling, as if he is being watched or followed. Though Randall is aware that his mother was a prostitute, he is also aware that she died years ago. It was all over the news: a string of prostitute killings in Tokyo by a single serial killer. By this time Randall is a young teen rebelling against his foster parents and spends his time in the streets in order to manage his aggression. As a teen he does it all; though Randall was never the type to roll with a gang he finds himself in trouble with just about everything from selling dope to helping friends with "property reclaims".
For years, Randall has been followed by Sheila in plus soul form. She has watched him sense her death, as he always existed as a form of regret for her. Though Randall has always felt her presence, he dismisses it until that fateful night where she was finally taken by a hollow... The same hollow that killed her when he was a human man.
This final moment, the destruction of his birth-mother forces a full recognition of his surroundings as it occurred behind his very back. Forced to flee in absolute fear, Randall meets his nameless tormentor for the first time; a mighty hollow with a creeping centipede-like body which hunts him fervently since then. After this moment, Randall has become the target of this ever-hunting hollow after it discovers that Randall was indeed Sheila’s offspring.
The Wayward Wind:
Since becoming the target of that hollow as a teen, Randall has lived on the move as it still hunts him to this day. For five years this hollow has plagued Randall; and though he has been successful in staying lost from it, the hollow still finds him every few months. As a result, Randall has lost his most important relationships as he was either called crazy, or they were killed during times where the hollow attacked him.
Randall has since traveled majority of Japan, and a few other islands only to make his way to Karakura Town. Currently, Randall has settled down in Karakura as a regular go-to-guy for odd jobs around town. He is a local renaissance-man.

F R A G M E N T S

The Fragments are Roash's memories. These memories are comprised of adventures and moments in his life prior to his times during Roleplay. The Fragments are all listed according to the featured character. Some are far more prevalent to his character than others, but every memory provides a meaning behind the man we see today.

Fragment 00: Greg Thomas:
Fragment 01: Abby Roads:
Fragment 08: Piker Ferguson:
Fragment 15: Nana Crenshaw:
Fragment 20: Professor Ikagi:
Fragment 25: Bullet-head Jackson:
Fragment 30: Roash Ikagi (Part One: Death):
Fragment 30: Roash Ikagi (Part Two: Rebirth):
Fragment 30: Roash Ikagi (Part Three: Return):
SAMPLE THESE SWEET SKILLS

It was morning.
Slowly his eyes open. Painfully, male eyes look around with a dryness that only comes after one of those nights, you know, one of those rough nights you can't even remember but you know shit happened. Like usual, it's Roash back to his old ways living a hard lifestyle with no aim... Ever since that one tryst ended he has been dipping his wick into anything, carelessly and heartlessly, and this morning is no different.
"Where the fuck am I?" He asks himself aloud. A soft push and his upper-body raises from rest atop a mattress that's comprised of two mattresses joined together. He feel his legs now, twisted up between some woman who lays next to him in the bed, and she's slowly waking up now too.
Roash observes her face while sheets slide off his back and reveal a modest body that is neither chiseled or pudgy. Even when wasted in a cheap bar, Roash manages to pick up decent girls... Why they like clods like him he'll never understand, but he'll take full advantage.
It's a false alarm. The pretty young dime rolls over, revealing a pristine back-shot that's worth a frame despite a poorly tattooed tramp-stamp; but she has a crack that can take a credit card perfectly if he tried.
With a grin, he can't remember this girl's name for the world, but has a faded memory of what they did... Nothing close to spectacular.
With a climb out of bed he doesn't bother to sneak out, instead he dresses and the sounds wake her up.
"Morning babe." The unnaturally blond harlot speaks out to Roash as she watches him dress from bed. She is only a "little" bothered that he is leaving so suddenly.
Roash doesn't answer. He barely looks at her with shame as he fastens his slacks on and picks up his hooded vest.
"Let's not get the wrong idea about last night, huh?" He drops the classic phrase, nearly plunging a hole in her frail, bar-trash heart.
The poor girl begins to stutter and becomes upset; though sloppy with stained makeup her face is beet-red like an irish-man in the sun.
"You are really doing this to me?
You are such a loser!
I should've listened to my girls last night but noooo..."
The barfly who shall remain nameless throws a fit and jumps out of bed while Roash continues to simply get dressed. Suddenly, the naked woman strolls around the bed. Her chest shakes freely with perk as it's still uncovered and majestic, much like her bottom-half.
With anger and a fist balled up she prepares to attack Roash, but frozen in place as he flashes a large butterfly knife. Of course he isn't pointing the blade, but he uses it to cut the wristband from the club last night. The sight of his weapon makes the barfly stay away from him, wisely.
"I know this looks bad...
I usually stay for breakfast at least, but I have a job to do today alright; in fact, I'm already late.
Sorry."
He offers some form of solace for the poor girl. With a turn of his back Roash makes a slick exit from her cheap apartment within the slummiest part of town.

Roash Ikagi

Back to top Go down

Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite Empty Re: Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:48 pm

This all seems fine to me. I'll get Hika or Haku to look over the specifics to make sure its all Kosher.

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite Empty Re: Randall "Roash" Ikagi - Human Elite

Post  Miki Tenshi Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Roash buddy.

I deem this application'

Approved!!!

for your EP I did a direct xfer and you have 820 EP

Go forth Human Elite and form the Human world!!! Oh and make your stats and techs topic too ^^
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down