Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Sakuya Darkholme  Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Sakuya Darkholme  Hakumod-1
Moderators
Sakuya Darkholme  KirikoModTag-1
Sakuya Darkholme  Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Sakuya Darkholme  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Sakuya Darkholme  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Sakuya Darkholme  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Sakuya Darkholme  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Sakuya Darkholme  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Sakuya Darkholme  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Sakuya Darkholme  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Sakuya Darkholme  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Sakuya Darkholme  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Sakuya Darkholme

2 posters

Go down

Sakuya Darkholme  Empty Sakuya Darkholme

Post  Sakuya Darkholme Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:34 pm

Human

Sakuya Darkholme  Human

"Who are you...?"

Sakuya Darkholme  B41aa65f02fbe86d641be9d46bd3221b22e25949-1-1

Name: Darkholme, Sakuya
Birthday: February 17
Religion: Shinto; Serves Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto
Height & Weight: 5’5” & 117 pounds
Eye & Hair Color: Sakuya's eyes are a striking golden yellow which tends to sometimes change to a hue of hazel. Her ebony locks sport a small shade of blue against black, hanging down just a few inches below her shoulder blades with fairly short bangs. Though it lays straight, her hair actually is slightly curled and wavy towards the bottom. She counteracts these curls by using a hair iron (straightener). Thick black lashes frame her mischievous gaze, with relatively thick arched brows below her forehead. No matter how much she tends to her hair, short strands seem to protrude here and there at the top of her skull.

Natural Hair & Eyes:

"I define who I am!"

Appearance: Sakuya bears a thin frame with sleek, toned muscles to keep herself physically healthy as well as aesthetically pleasing. Gifted with a slightly more European body type has made her breasts and buns more average sized rather than flat or overly emphasized & voluptuous. Although she spends much of her time in the more tropical, exotic locations of the world, somehow she still maintains a pale complexion with noticeably smooth, porcelain-esque skin. While the young lady’s body build is generally symmetrical and nicely proportioned, her legs “go on for days”; meaning they are very long. Her eyes are just slightly larger than normal, accompanied by a slender little nose with narrow nostrils and lightly colored lips.

Sakuya is… less than well funded. Because of this, she generally wears tribal clothing from the various places she’s visited or simply second-hand garments. Despite the lack of glamour, the young Tenshi doesn’t mind but prefers wearing such things as halter tops. She isn’t one to flash too much skin, liking to ‘leave some things to the imagination’ so to say. Regardless, Sakuya does love golden jewelery, and sports many large bracelets, anklets, and sometimes collars or necklaces. She hasn’t worn traditional Miko garbs since her early teen years, and prefers to simply wear white yukatas on the rare occasions that she does participate in kimono wearing (mostly during exorcisms).

Body (Contains “convenient censorship”):

Tribal:

"... And my actions define me!"

Personality Traits:

Stubborn Sakuya sticks to her own guns. If she thinks the sky is green, nobody can convince her otherwise.

Independent Sakuya doesn’t like being defined by her origins, and strives to break free from the bonds tying her to a lifetime of ‘servitude’ under her family’s expectations of devout Amaterasu-based Shintoism. She tries to encourage her sisters to follow this to a certain extent.

Frugal Learning to become self sufficient and living in ‘poverty’ during her travels has branded Sakuya with less need for extravagance and more need for careful financial handling. Some might go as far as to call her ‘cheap’.

Opportunist Honor only has so much significance within Sakuya's life. She holds it to a certain extent because of her Japanese ancestry, and doesn’t mind manipulating situations to her advantage. If an opportunity comes along, there’s a very good chance she’ll take it despite the fact that much of society would look upon it in disgust.

Adaptive Sakuya can become accustom to most situations or environments.

Bully Sakuya has a habit of teasing people incessantly, just for her own amusement. She knows its morally ‘wrong’, but of course, doesn’t give a shit one way or another as long as she’s entertained. Observing people’s reactions is a much loved pastime of hers and has even gone as far as to wrestle others into submission.

Temper Sakuya can go off like a nuclear bomb sometimes. She throws things, shakes and/or strangles people… its unclear what makes her get so angry sometimes, though making her youngest sisters cry is definitely one of them (regardless of her blasé attitude toward her family).

Playful Though it may not be immediately apparent, Sakuya enjoys to goof off, whether its throwing eggs at someone or being a sarcastic flirt.

LIKES: Black coffee, sour candy, tobacco, video games, milk, living in tribal societies, nature, liquor, hunting, fur

DISLIKES: Most spiritual entities (kamis as well as Hollows and the like, even shinigami), old people, flies, getting her hair touched

PRACTICES: Exorcisms, honoring ancestors, ritual purification (mostly performing misogi under waterfalls), use of Ofuda scrolls

"You caught me in a Monologue!"

Additional information:

While Sakuya opposes her family’s dedication to Amaterasu, she contradicts this by devoting herself to the kami’s own brother, Tsukuyomi (kami of the Moon). Unlike her traditional Japanese family, she has let herself become more “Western”, going as far as changing her surname to distinguish herself as a whole different Being from the Tenshis. This puts a strain on her Shintoism, since one of the main beliefs is the importance of family.

Biological Family:
Parents: Tenshi Izumi & Ren
Siblings: (To Be Created), Tenshi Tenko & Kirishi
Aunt: Tenshi Miki

"I’m gonna stick that zanpakuto up your ass & turn you into a popsicle."

Fullbring Power: Much like her mother, Izumi Tenshi, Sakuya draws her power from her kami. Being a miko of Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto, her designated strength lies in the night and more importantly, the Moon. This means she is capable of harnassing darkness as well as gravity and mirrors. She is very athletic and light on her feet, trained in a series of mixed martial arts and blade wielding. As her mother gained the seals of Amaterasu, she too gained bodily seals with the activation of her most powerful techniques.

Bodily Seals:

Miko Sakuya & Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto:

Young Sakuya & Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto:

"Are you the one from my past?"

Background:

Growing up in the binds of a spiritually crazed household… yeah, you could say life for Sakuya was different. I mean, being able to see ghosts was tough enough on a kid, but then there were the Hollows, those zanpakuto slinging morons… how did other people live so obliviously, ignorantly? In a way, she had to envy her classmates and neighbors. But envy grew to resentment, resentment grew to amusement, spite, egotism. A whole slew of mixed feelings; a lost soul. But let’s go back to the beginning, where it all started.

Tenshi Sakuya, daughter of Tenshi Ren & Izumi.

Nine months prior to this day in February, both parents were utterly surprised to find that dear Izumi was, in fact, with child. Accidental baby? I suppose you could call it that. Regardless, the pair seemed to welcome the Stork’s delivery and raised her accordingly.

Sakuya took well to Ren from a very young age, tugging on the fox’s ears playfully and napping on her “father’s” fluffy tail often. Some of her earliest memories are of seeing Ren’s foxy extremities even when the parent had them hidden among regular humans. Though for the child’s birth giver, the relationship was… fairly different. As loving as Izumi was, the pressure to be the heiress to the Tenshi shrine was almost instantaneous. As it was expected of her, she praised Amaterasu as her kami, though inwardly Sakuya felt no connection to the heavenly sun deity as her mother and ancestors had. Had Amaterasu rejected her? The girl’s childish mind couldn’t understand, and continued to try to appease the kami- but still, she found herself lacking faith and love for the goddess.

Of course, Sakuya withheld these thoughts from her family and what little friends she had. Fearing that their daughter may have gained some sort of uncontrollable supernatural powers from the powerful union of kitsune & miko, Ren and Izumi decided to home school the girl to prevent a possible ‘incident’ with unsuspecting humans. Little Sakuya became more aware of ghosts and spirits with each year, having already seen a great handful by the age of 8. She was a quiet girl, very reserved and seemed to take to fulfilling a traditional Japanese female role well. Her family welcomed 3 more bundles of joy into their lives; first was Ayane, 2 years younger than Sakuya, and then the twins, 5 years younger. Being the eldest put further pressure on the femme- even worse, the fact that she seemed to be the only family member free of white hair. She continued to try and be an obedient child to be proud of, helping with the shrine and fulfilling her role as heiress as well as tending to her sisters when needed. That is, until she met Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto.

Tsukuyomi… My Kami.

By this time, Sakuya was only a few days short of her eleventh birthday. Having been asked by Izumi to deliver charms of Amaterasu that repelled evil spirits to a few households, the girl was eager to please her mother and went on her way after acquiring the proper addresses and directions on a small, folded piece of paper. It was about 5 pm by the time she finished the tasks, having left 2 hours prior. The sun had crept under the horizon, giving way to the moon and veiling Karakura Town in a clear nighttime sky.

Approaching a fork in the paved streets, Sakuya reached into her knitted bag (a colorful mess that Kirishi had hand made for her) and was horrified to find that she had lost the paper her mother had given her which included the directions back home. Taking another look at her surroundings, she was further panic stricken by the lack of identifiable street signs and monuments. After a long few moments, she decided to try the street to her left. An hour passed, and she found herself more confused and lost than before- and then, a light at the end of the tunnel; a shrine on the other side of the road!

Eyes brimming with tears, she rushed up the worn stone stairs. Though as Sakuya reached the top, she quickly realized it was not a shrine of Amaterasu, but of the kami of the Moon whom she was not acquainted with aside from a reference here and there in the texts she had read. And judging from the condition of the shrine, it appeared that it was not very well taken care of. It was then that she heard a somewhat deep voice address her; ”Are you here to show your gratitude for the Kami of the night?”

Turning, she was met with the sight of a beautiful young man- though, it was quite obvious he was not of the living world, as his presence was as intimidating as his beauty was frightening. A crescent moon was tattooed on his forehead, long flowing colorless locks flowing down his back. Sakuya felt as if the life was sucked from her, and reminded herself to breathe, though could not muster speech to reply. The entity sat upon an aged stone pedestal, his cold golden stare seeming to penetrate her very soul. Yet in a way, it was like someone was seeing her for the first time...

Is this what freedom feels like?

Following that night, Sakuya changed drastically. She decided she wanted to go to a real school, and study her own religious practices. Keeping her faithfulness to Tsukuyomi secret for a few years was somewhat of a chore, and she frequented the worn out shrine dedicated to the kami regularly. Puberty struck, and the dark haired femme’s power rose from its dormancy. It wasn’t a traumatic event as the twins’ was; in fact, what truly happened has remained a total secret to all but her kami- whom she was with at the time.

High school was a breeze for Sakuya. While her best friends gushed over celebrities and the opposite sex, she spent this time educating herself about exorcisms and the like to become a powerful priestess for her kami. The relationship with her family grew more strained, especially with her mother, who Sakuya grew a deep resentment towards. The bond between she and Ren was cause for mixed feelings within the young lady, as the fox shifter presented him/herself as a female most of the time but was still a father.

Graduating a year and a half early, Sakuya wasted no time and left home, changing her last name to that of a western sounding one to distinguish herself as a different Being from the Tenshis: Darkholme. Travelling around Japan and other little islands here and there, Sakuya lived among poverty stricken societies and tribal villages, honing her survival skills as well as her skills as a priestess. Her loyalty and faith to Tsukuyomi was hardened more through these experiences.

She visits her family estate every now and then, though prefers to keep herself busy with her occupation and has her own shabby apartment in Karakura Town to escape to.

Desired Position: Naishoten

RP Sample:

Refer to Tsukuyomi… My Kami.

FACECLAIMS:

Sakuya Darkholme – Yuuhi Shimabara Neo Ranga
Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto – Sesshomaru InuYasha

Last edited by Sakuya Darkholme on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Sakuya Darkholme
Sakuya Darkholme
Human

Strength : 32

Back to top Go down

Sakuya Darkholme  Empty Re: Sakuya Darkholme

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:23 am

Approved! With 438 EP, 38 of which is transferred.

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down